Nfl

RAZOR

Obviously as a Bears fan I'm biased, but I think The NFC Champ game is gonna be huge. Home advantage might just swing it.

Think the Steelers will get past the Jets.

It's been a crazy post-season with surprises galore which is great. I think for the Bears they won't get a better chance in years. With it being the 25th anniversary of the 85 Bears maybe it's time for a new Superbowl Shuffle.

Obviously as a Bears fan I'm biased, but I think The NFC Champ game is gonna be huge. Home advantage might just swing it.

Think the Steelers will get past the Jets.

It's been a crazy post-season with surprises galore which is great. I think for the Bears they won't get a better chance in years. With it being the 25th anniversary of the 85 Bears maybe it's time for a new Superbowl Shuffle.

Packers Bears will be huge no matter what. Since its the NFC Champ is going to momentous. Hawks play that night as well, Chicago is gonna be bouncing.

Big Ben will destroy the Jets defence, I hope anyway. Don't even think Sanchez is that good, but Jets have a good running game, Steelers stop that they've got a massive chance.

Big Ben will destroy the Jets defence, I hope anyway. Don't even think Sanchez is that good, but Jets have a good running game, Steelers stop that they've got a massive chance.

Manning and Brady couldn't manage it in the last 2 games, if Jets D plays well then they have a real chance.

But Steelers D is also solid, may prevent Jets from getting any decent momentum.

Think Packers will go all the way this year

Manning and Brady couldn't manage it in the last 2 games, if Jets D plays well then they have a real chance.

But Steelers D is also solid, may prevent Jets from getting any decent momentum.

Think Packers will go all the way this year

To be fair Manning was horrendous all regular season and lucky to make playoffs. Very surprised they beat Patriots, I thought they were going all the way.

F@ck the cheese heads, Bear down Bears!

• 2 weeks later...