If You Could Sign 1 Player From Each Of The Other Spl Teams...

From Celtic - Paddy McCourt

From Dundee Utd. - Morgaro Gomis

From Hamilton - Dougie Imrie

From Hearts - Kevin Kyle

From Hibs - Derek Riordan

From Inverness C.T. - Johnny Hayes

From Kilmarnock - Connor Sammon

From Motherwell - Steven Hammell

From Rangers - Alan McGregor

From St. Johnstone - Michael Duberry

From St. Mirren - Michael Higdon

Celtic - Forrest

Dundee Utd - Gomis

Hamilton - Cerny

Hearts - Driver

Hibs - Rankin

Inverness C.T. - Rooney

Kilmarnock - Bell

Motherwell - Hammell

Rangers - Naismith

St. Johnstone - Morris

St. Mirren - Travner, despite being on loan

Oddjob, who is that a picture of by the way?

Celtic - Mulgrew

Dundee United - Severin

Hamilton - McDonald

Hearts - Stevenson

Hibs - Hart

Inverness - Duff

Kilmarnock - O'Leary

Motherwell - No-one

Rangers - Foster

St. Johnstone - Maybury

St Mirren - Mair

Assuming you're going for a former Dons team here, but why Stevenson from Hearts? And without sounding too pedantic, O'Leary is no longer at Killie

Assuming you're going for a former Dons team here, but why Stevenson from Hearts? And without sounding too pedantic, O'Leary is no longer at Killie

It was the what could have been team. I was aware that O'Leary was not at Killie, but there was no-one else. Stevenson was supposedly overlooked by Aberdeen.

All in all, would nae be the best team...

• 4 years later...

Seen in another thread about goalkeepers and the lad cerny from hamilton, seemed a few years ago everyone had the same opinion he had some quality now no2 at hibs!

Anyways if we had to do this now...

Dundee United - Young Lad Erskine? (Or Dixon if we didn't have Shinnie on his way)

Dundee - Scott Bain

Celtic - Craig Gordon

Hamilton - Imrie - So we don't have to play him, he pisses me off

Caley - Ryan Christie

Killie - Eremenko

Motherwell - God i don't know, Ainsoworth?? Although not hear of him at all this season

Partick - Higginbotham

County - Filip Kiss

St J's - O'Halloran

St Mirren - Goodwin - Purely so he couldn't injure any of our lads and the whole of st mirren are pish

So if that happened, we would have 2 keepers, 1 defender who is pish, and a whole new midfield which is no better than what we already have

Think it shows how good our current squad is that i find it difficult to take another player (except keepers) into our team that would improve our Starting XI

Seen in another thread about goalkeepers and the lad cerny from hamilton, seemed a few years ago everyone had the same opinion he had some quality now no2 at hibs!

Anyways if we had to do this now...

Dundee United - Young Lad Erskine? (Or Dixon if we didn't have Shinnie on his way)

Dundee - Scott Bain

Celtic - Craig Gordon

Hamilton - Imrie - So we don't have to play him, he pisses me off

Caley - Ryan Christie

Killie - Eremenko

Motherwell - God i don't know, Ainsoworth?? Although not hear of him at all this season

Partick - Higginbotham

County - Filip Kiss

St J's - O'Halloran

St Mirren - Goodwin - Purely so he couldn't injure any of our lads and the whole of st mirren are pish

So if that happened, we would have 2 keepers, 1 defender who is pish, and a whole new midfield which is no better than what we already have

Think it shows how good our current squad is that i find it difficult to take another player (except keepers) into our team that would improve our Starting XI

Was thinking the same but turns out he's got mumps & that's brutal to get as an adult

Although technically not in the top league yet, I'd take Keatings from Hearts.

A goalkeeper is required but Gordon is unrealistic due to wages despite what the resident gluepot (F&D not Razor) would have everybody think.

Danny Rogers should be our keeper. Don't understand why an outfield player can be a stick on for the first team at age 18 or 19 but a goalkeeper is deemed to be a risk at 21.

Mental. The guy is more than capable of being our keeper IF we can get rid of Leighton who I believe is at the root of our goalkeeping issues.