Car Mot Station

hopeisimportant

My car is in need of an MOT and ideally I'd like to get it done near work - in the Bridge of Don.

Last year I went to Bon Accord motors behing Morrisons on King Street so would go there again but I'd prefer somewhere in BOD. After a quick search I only found Kenway Tyres. With them being primarily a tyre place, are they able to do any small jobs which may be required should the car fail the MOT?

I never trust these tyre shops!

Anyone got any recommendations?

My car is in need of an MOT and ideally I'd like to get it done near work - in the Bridge of Don.

Last year I went to Bon Accord motors behing Morrisons on King Street so would go there again but I'd prefer somewhere in BOD. After a quick search I only found Kenway Tyres. With them being primarily a tyre place, are they able to do any small jobs which may be required should the car fail the MOT?

I never trust these tyre shops!

Anyone got any recommendations?

Best go out and see Ginge at Lochside Motors on the back road fae BOD to Dyce

Quick and reliable

Best go out and see Ginge at Lochside Motors on the back road fae BOD to Dyce

Quick and reliable

Cheers for the recommendation. However, I've just booked it in to Bon Accord where it was done last year despite my dislike to the comments made. It is fine and handy for my flat and they do seem like an honest lot so I'll wait and see.

You also gave me a recommendation for an aerial boy late last year but I can't remember who it was. I did phone him for a price but still haven't gone ahead with anything yet as I decided to put it off until after Christmas. What was his name again?

Cheers for the recommendation. However, I've just booked it in to Bon Accord where it was done last year despite my dislike to the comments made. It is fine and handy for my flat and they do seem like an honest lot so I'll wait and see.

You also gave me a recommendation for an aerial boy late last year but I can't remember who it was. I did phone him for a price but still haven't gone ahead with anything yet as I decided to put it off until after Christmas. What was his name again?

Ha Ha. Billy "Bubbles" Ross, Quick Fit Aerials,

AKA "The Aerial Boy".

• 1 year later...

If you think the car has a fair chance of passing first time then I'd consider a council MOT, can read about them here - http://www.moneysavi...ravel/cheap-mot

Guy in the Kittybrewster depot even replaced a bulb for free and didn't fail me because he couldn't be bothered having me going away, replacing it and coming back again :)

Aye they are pretty good.

Used them all the time when I worked for the Cooncil.