Real Madrid Vs Mourinho

Just seeing on sky sports that mourinho has said if real dont back him properly, hes leaving end of the season.

Sounds a bit dickish when you read it like that...but apparently the real board have been contacting other clubs and telling them they want to take their strikers for the rest of the season for FREE.

theyve already spoken to hamburg and said "give us back van nistelrooy". hes flying for them this season so theyve obviously said no.

they then contacted man city and said "give us tevez for free"

so mourinho is embarrassed by their public actions and is basically telling them to stop being so unprofessional and do the deals properly.

Just seeing on sky sports that mourinho has said if real dont back him properly, hes leaving end of the season.

Sounds a bit dickish when you read it like that...but apparently the real board have been contacting other clubs and telling them they want to take their strikers for the rest of the season for FREE.

theyve already spoken to hamburg and said "give us back van nistelrooy". hes flying for them this season so theyve obviously said no.

they then contacted man city and said "give us tevez for free"

so mourinho is embarrassed by their public actions and is basically telling them to stop being so unprofessional and do the deals properly.

not so easy to win when the cash isn't being thrown at him.

Many Man U fans think the same regarding Blanc.

I can see Fergie there for another 5 years, seriously - gut feeling.

How often do we hear 'next season' or '2 more years'.....he's been retiring for as long as I can remember, so I believe 5 more years is possible.

I'd think that if utd win the league to overtake liverpool's record he'll be away at the end of season.