Goodwillie Chants

I hope to hell none of you are up in court trying to defend yourself.

As much as it's a laugh - innocent until proven guilty.

Just this week some bitch was found guilty of wrongly accusing some guy of raping her.

I hope to hell none of you are up in court trying to defend yourself.

As much as it's a laugh - innocent until proven guilty.

Just this week some bitch was found guilty of wrongly accusing some guy of raping her.

It's a laugh, he will probably get off with it, maybe should just say he was sleep walking.

It's nae as if the c**t was hiding in a bus shelter or a wheelie bin and jumped some poor quine on her way home.

It's the usual grey area thing. Guaranteed to be dropped, just like the Johnny Evans one.

So I'd advise some of you lads to watch fit you're saying, because the loon's reputation comes into play then, and damage to that could be considered a court matter in the event of him being innocent :nono:

So, get ripped into him while you have the chance is what I'm saying, if it's going to be dropped tomorrow :laughing:

I will be shocked if a couple of jokes on AFC CHAT would end up in a court case.

So would I and it won't happen today.

But tomorrow may be different, once he's cleared there's every chance that lawyers would be looking to pounce on this type of thing and seek damages, it's been known in the past.

So would I and it won't happen today.

But tomorrow may be different, once he's cleared there's every chance that lawyers would be looking to pounce on this type of thing and seek damages, it's been known in the past.

If you say so... however not going to believe you with out a link for proof... really doubt that comments on a forum have led to a conviction.

If you say so... however not going to believe you with out a link for proof... really doubt that comments on a forum have led to a conviction.

Sheffield Wednesday fans is the case I'm thinking of, I've no time to research it but do believe that some posts were considered libellous and led to court action.

I ken it's not commonplace here, but America is rampant with this kind of thing so it's only a matter of time, and money of course.

Fair enough, but really doubt this would be seen in the publics interest to secure a conviction for a couple of jokes on the internet.

Totally agree, all I'm saying is Goodwillie has a reputation same as any of us do, if he's innocent then as a young loon I tend to think it slightly unfair that he can take such a written battering in any case, whether guilty or not, as we've all done daft things when we're young and most of us dinna have to answer for it.

The fitba ground is a different matter, open season then, it's no place for the faint hearted and Scottish mannies can be brutal when congregated as we're all aware.

Totally agree, all I'm saying is Goodwillie has a reputation same as any of us do, if he's innocent then as a young loon I tend to think it slightly unfair that he can take such a written battering in any case, whether guilty or not, as we've all done daft things when we're young and most of us dinna have to answer for it.The fitba ground is a different matter, open season then, it's no place for the faint hearted and Scottish mannies can be brutal when congregated as we're all aware.

Aye, like smoke some weed, do pills, some lines, take ma's car for a drink drive joyride and of course, abuse status and nip oot and rape some lass.

Allegedly

Allan McGregor song gets on my tits now actually, I can't be arsed with another one all over again that will be sang constantly rather than singing for our own club.

I think this is what Aberdeen fans should be getting together in doing, singing for their own club and bringing back the atmosphere in Pittodrie rather than what we'll sing towards Goodwillie, McGregor for a whole 90 minutes continously which gets boring after 10 of those minutes (and that's me being nice).

:gay: