Sone's Tweets

Actually, in terms of sport related tweets Graham Spiers is the most entertaining I have come across. Now that is an intelligent guy with a quick wit.

Always uses the big words does Mr Spiers. Certainly doesn't hold back when criticising the OF which is very refreshing for a Weeg based journalist.

sonealuko "Impossible isn't a fact, it's just an opinion." 3 points tomorrow,nothing less.what we're believing and hoping for!continue the good run!

:scarf:

Pity he's injured/missing the day & wish he could show this attitude on the park for 90 odd mins when he plays.

He will only be a 45-60 minute player for us until he sorts out his stamina I feel. Just the type of player he is I think, taking lots of bursting full pelt runs all the time saps stamina no end, so that part of his game suffers for him to last a whole game & also when he is burnt out everything else goes from his game, his reading, passing & concentration. This imo humble opinion is what most people mistake for his canny be arsed attitude when he's just not in games.

Oh & the fact that pretty much nae c**t played for McGhee what so ever, they all just trundled along under him.

Pity he's injured/missing the day & wish he could show this attitude on the park for 90 odd mins when he plays.

He will only be a 45-60 minute player for us until he sorts out his stamina I feel. Just the type of player he is I think, taking lots of bursting full pelt runs all the time saps stamina no end, so that part of his game suffers for him to last a whole game & also when he is burnt out everything else goes from his game, his reading, passing & concentration. This imo humble opinion is what most people mistake for his canny be arsed attitude when he's just not in games.

Oh & the fact that pretty much nae c**t played for McGhee what so ever, they all just trundled along under him.

Hes nae def out, fitness test this morning.

Actually, in terms of sport related tweets Graham Spiers is the most entertaining I have come across. Now that is an intelligent guy with a quick wit.

Always uses the big words does Mr Spiers. Certainly doesn't hold back when criticising the OF which is very refreshing for a Weeg based journalist.

Totally agree. Didn't like him on the TV but on Twitter he's ace. He was really getting stuck into one half of the OF last night re: Dallas email. And he retweets the ridiculous tweets sent to him by huns and tims alike.