Celtic Game

:stormtrooper:

It was all Celtic in the first half but Langfield hadn't been required to do anything special and then in the space of a few minutes, the goal and the save.

The save was excellent but that prevented us going two down. The critical point was the goal. Our defence had been ripped open for the first time by superb Celtic football and we were down to one on one. Langfield made it so easy for Stokes by being f.ucking useless. He might have been beaten anyway but he had a good chance to shepherd Stokes out and get a block in or buy time for the regrouping defenders. By going to ground in no mans land like that, it was so easy for the attacker. That's another of Langfield's weaknesses, decision-making. He doesn't actually know what to do in many given situations e.g. commanding his 6 yard box, catching where appropriate, pushing wide, not back into play etc. I think he's a bullshitting charlatan and always has been and deep down, lacks any degree of basic confidence whatsoever. His lack of instinct proves this for me month in, month out.

Hopefully a replacement is being sourced.

Still: a pub in Aberdeen illegally showing a man utd game when it could be illegally showing a Aberdeen game suns up the local mentality of locals, rather watch foreign football than afc and the spl.

Yep, and if you went in and asked for the Aberdeen game you'd be called all the names under the sun from lads wanting to watch their 'english club' .

I think he's a bullshitting charlatan and always has been and deep down, lacks any degree of basic confidence whatsoever. His lack of instinct proves this for me month in, month out.

Absolutely.

:stormtrooper:

Hopefully a replacement is being sourced.

:crossfingers:

Still: a pub in Aberdeen illegally showing a man utd game when it could be illegally showing a Aberdeen game suns up the local mentality of locals, rather watch foreign football than afc and the spl.

No.

It couldn't.

And why not mh? The Aberdeen game was freely available on the same system the epic group and mike Wilson uses to broadcast man utd games on a Saturday afternoon.

They had a choice they chose man utd. I find that sad. That's all

I dinna think they would have had that choice.

The OF pulled the plug this season on channels like JSC sports and Polsat screening their games due to falling attendances at their respective dumps. More and more people had just been watching in the pubs.

The only channel now that normally beams the cretinous pair's home matches is Setanta Africa which is outwith the reception capabilities of the usual pubs up here.

Think their footprint only barely scrapes into the med.

Yeah, they broadcast on satellites i can pick up (and most pubs assumedly), like Eutelsat 10E, 36E & Astra 4.8E & 28.2E...but the transmissions don't make it to the UK. Maybe if one had a crazy sized hoor o' a dish.

As a consequence I doubt anyone here could have watched it in any pub regardless.

I used to be able to pick the huns and tims v dons games up until the end of last season.

Still get all the EPL ones at 3pm, but SPL is now a no go.

As far as i am aware no pubs in Aberdeen managed to find a channel with Dons game on.

Didn't know systems or rules had changed.

Certainly monkey house could get setanta Africa/ Australia and showsports or whatever that Arab channel is.

Ma camerons did up until recently show of games on sat @ 3pm.

Prooves the last time I was in a pub showing a game at 3pm on a Saturday!!!!

Real fans are at the games.... Or being dragged around the shops by the wife!!!!!

Didn't know systems or rules had changed.

Certainly monkey house could get setanta Africa/ Australia and showsports or whatever that Arab channel is.

Ma camerons did up until recently show of games on sat @ 3pm.

Prooves the last time I was in a pub showing a game at 3pm on a Saturday!!!!

Real fans are at the games.... Or being dragged around the shops by the wife!!!!!

Yeah, the arab channel being Al Jazeera (JSC sports).

Maist places can get that...but they stopped showing SPL games at the end o' last season.

They'll nae be able to get Setanta Africa like.

Yeah, the arab channel being Al Jazeera (JSC sports).

Maist places can get that...but they stopped showing SPL games at the end o' last season.

They'll nae be able to get Setanta Africa like.

Used to get Scottish games every week (well old firm home games) at several pubs around the town. Old firm pulled the TV deals with BT vision and their associated channels as home crowds were being seriously effected with average crowds down about 8-10k with pubs all over country showing games live.