Colin Calderwood

F u ck thum...hope they go down,

they were all laughing at us when we were on a losing streak

:lolceltic:

agree 100% :cry:

Oh yeah cos away trips to St Mirren & Hamilton are so much better that Trips to Hibs.

I hope if any team goes down it's St's or Accies cos I want the top flight as strong as possible & with the best supported teams.

Hibs will recover from this & we are not out of the relegation fight yet. If we beat ICT I will be very pleased though.

Oh yeah cos away trips to St Mirren & Hamilton are so much better that Trips to Hibs.

I hope if any team goes down it's St's or Accies cos I want the top flight as strong as possible & with the best supported teams.

Hibs will recover from this & we are not out of the relegation fight yet. If we beat ICT I will be very pleased though.

Absolutely, agree 100% with this. Teams like Accies and St. M have to really start thinking about getting ready to justify themselves in a 10 team SPL.

Being honest its a trend that started when john collins was manager, then it was, for a period, overcome by yogi then everything has continued to go downhill from then. Calderwood is just unfortunate in his position. Its something within the club and within the players that is causing their downfall.

Being honest its a trend that started when john collins was manager, then it was, for a period, overcome by yogi then everything has continued to go downhill from then. Calderwood is just unfortunate in his position. Its something within the club and within the players that is causing their downfall.

I agree with that - player unrest at massive high under Collins and they seem to have had factions ever since. Pretty similar to ourselves and only now does it seem that deliberate unrest from some players is being nipped in the bud.

It's really odd because Hibs are in a great financial position aren't they? and they have a new training facility. In these desperate times where no-one has any money they should by flying high.

Just goes to show how random life is.....

Also, I don't want them to go down. HIbs are a big team in the context of scottish football....

It's really odd because Hibs are in a great financial position aren't they? and they have a new training facility. In these desperate times where no-one has any money they should by flying high.

Just goes to show how random life is.....

Also, I don't want them to go down. HIbs are a big team in the context of scottish football....

Yes they are in a reasonable favourable financial position compared to most of the bigger clubs in the SPL.

They have a new stand, training complex and a bulk of youth coming through.

Out of the smaller clubs in the SPL St. Mirren are in the best financial position probably followed by St. Johnstone, but this does not mean they can splash out on new players, they break even at least.

• 13 years later...