AFC Chat Fantasy Football 2010/11

thought since the old thread died id start a new one.

84 points for me this week so far.

absolutely jammed it.

transfers out this week - chamakh & malouda

transfers in - berbatov & dempsey

captaincy on berba (34 points) torres (11 points) dempsey (16)

craig gordon concedes a goal, does enough to get back to 6 points

tottenham concede but dawson gets bonus points, back up to 5

the ones to let me down this week have been flying previously - nasri and van der vaart.

still got ashley cole to play so im hopefuly of getting to 90

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

121 so far with Skrtel, Torres and Hughes to play.

All hail Captain Berbagod! :thumbs:

takes me up to 4th in the league.

With a midfield of Nasri, Nani, VDV, Bale and Adam also 3 strikers Bent, Berbatov and Van Persie I can see myself rocketing up the league.

I have one with my pals I'm sitting 2nd and a works one where I'm sitting 4th. Both are for

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is a marathon not a race! ;)

Still got Shakhtar Senseless in my sights. 2 wildcards still to use, gw27 should be interesting.

Oh how wrong I was, still in second place but Shaktar Senseless has been immense since then. He is up to 10th in the world...22 points off 1st...gwan my son - take it home for the dandies! :popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...

Yep i'm going for the world crown. :laughing:

And like tutankamun said last season when he was doing well, "it's not luck, it's skill". :P

my tip would be make Van Persie your captain. arsenal inevitably play ace at home when they've blown a championship and have nothing left to play for. Villa are safe from relegation so i reckon he'll get a hat-trick.

but then again my team are doing p1sh so what do i know.

good luck Jaws min - hope you beat those guffies ahead of you!

my tip would be make Van Persie your captain. arsenal inevitably play ace at home when they've blown a championship and have nothing left to play for. Villa are safe from relegation so i reckon he'll get a hat-trick.

but then again my team are doing p1sh so what do i know.

good luck Jaws min - hope you beat those guffies ahead of you!

Hmmm i was going to captain Lampard against a Newcastle side who are missing a load of players. RVP's normally a good choice though. Really unsure this week. I have Drog aswell.

Hmmm i was going to captain Lampard against a Newcastle side who are missing a load of players. RVP's normally a good choice though. Really unsure this week. I have Drog aswell.

Go with your instinct. Don't take any advice from losers.

Although now that ive advised you not to take my advise, I'm not sure what that means!

Go with your instinct. Don't take any advice from losers.

Although now that ive advised you not to take my advise, I'm not sure what that means!

:laughing:

No worries min. Van Persie has been in my thoughts already but cheers for the advice. Think i will just go for Lamps purely for the reasons i stated above although it could backfire spectacularly.