Semi Final Pubs?

finally got myself on the net and with a little help from the kids found a dons forum.

got myself a ticket for hampden as well,mate is driving me down but can anyone suggest a decent bar for pre match drinks.

stand free

Welcome aboard.

theres a bar that used to be a church which is supposed to be getting filled with dandies, not sure of the name of it but I am sure someone can help with that

Another option for pre game is Clockwork Beer Co. It's closer to Hampden and also has been commandeered by Dons fans for the game. No need to book there either unless wanting the parking for buses, which I think is full already anyway.

Clockwork is good, good selection of beer and whisky even brews its own beer and it has 3d tv, i stay in weegie land and that's nae far from my flat so there couple times a month

Fellow Dandies!

Is the Church on the Hill the "Unofficial" massing point for dons fans wanting a drink and a bite to eat before the game on Saturday?

*EDIT Saturday meaning the Semi-final

Stand Free

Will kids get in there? Me and mate heading down wi 3 kids all aged under 10 would we get in there for a pint and a bite to eat?

Me and the fiance are gonna be coming down. Al wear a sign saying welcome hatters :)

Haha,good man. Always good to put a face to the name like. Not sure if my picture is still up in the gallery,if not ill put it up this week so you know who to buy a beer for.

I take it you're nae stopping off with the Ullevi in Plean or farever thay are stopping?/

No KSL we just fancied going straight into Glasgow for a change. I'm lead to believe this place is walkable distance from Hampden so that's fine. But all our tickets will be together so ill come give you a holla.

The Church on the Hill (formerly Bar Buddah) at the Battlefield monument is taking Dons fans on the day but I believe due to the numbers you needed to prebook to get in. They should have the beer garden open outside the front/side for outside pints although I think you need to book for that also. The clockwork as mentioned is also another good option and nearer Hampden. Reckon most Sellick fans will be drinking East side and some bars on Vicky road pre-match. Our squad will be at the church, see you all there!

STAND FREE!

No KSL we just fancied going straight into Glasgow for a change. I'm lead to believe this place is walkable distance from Hampden so that's fine. But all our tickets will be together so ill come give you a holla.

It is walkable.

Good pub and should be a good bounce. Been twice for Scotland games.

I'd prefer to head there myself, but not to matter, beers beer wherever you get it.

I'll look out for you at the game. :thumbs:

You sure you have to pre-book mate? Seems a bit ridiculous...I'm hoping its not true...

Whoever saying you have to pre book is talking nonsense. Spoke to the guy and he said there are 10 Aberdeen coaches booked in, and he expects a lot more people to appear on the day. It might be an idea to pre book if you are running a bus etc, but the only way you won't get in is if its full. Kids also welcome