Celtic Cup

A true Celtic Cup would be a drinking competition... nane o this fitba pish.

I would say that'll be taking place off the pitch. I didn't realise that each round of games takes place over the same weekend, all in Dublin.

It will be chaos in Dublin, with Scottish, Northern Ireland, Republic and Welsh fans all out in their droves.

I would say that'll be taking place off the pitch. I didn't realise that each round of games takes place over the same weekend, all in Dublin.

It will be chaos in Dublin, with Scottish, Northern Ireland, Republic and Welsh fans all out in their droves.

Aye first round of games in February...2nd and 3rd round of games in May. Hopefully its a fun atmosphere and the beer is flowing.

Northern Ireland have named the squad for the game against us.

Northern Ireland squad

Goalkeepers -Taylor (Birmingham), Tuffey (Inverness Caledonian Thistle), Blayney (Linfield)

Defenders - J Evans (Manchester United), Craigan (Motherwell), Cathcart (Blackpool), McAuley (Ipswich), Hughes (Fulham), Baird (Fulham), McCartney (Sunderland - on loan at Leeds)

Midfielders - McCann (Peterborough United), Brunt (West Brom), Gorman (Wolves), C Evans (Manchester United - on loan at Hull), Davis (Rangers), McGinn (Celtic), Clingan (Coventry), McCourt (Celtic)

Forwards - Healy (Rangers), Feeney (Oldham), Lafferty (Rangers), R Patterson (Plymouth), Boyce (Werder Bremen)