Ict Fc V Aberdeen

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Aluko be back?

Will Blackman play since not able to play on Saturday?

Will anyone with minor knocks be rested?

Will any of our players hold back in tackles fearing suspension?

How much do we hate Tokely?

How much will we stick past Esson and off form Inverness side?

Fas goin?

Will Aluko be back? Hopefully

Will Blackman play since not able to play on Saturday? I'd say definately

Will anyone with minor knocks be rested? I hope so

Will any of our players hold back in tackles fearing suspension? Nope, shouldn't count for the cup in the league no?

How much do we hate Tokely? 1/2 as much as Novo. So a fair f**king bit!

How much will we stick past Esson and off form Inverness side? 4

Fas goin? Me and a few ither fowk.

Have a feeling Hartley may be rested. Milsom and Young in the middle. Maggennis or Pawlett to slot in there. If were a couple up am sure he will look at taking off the likes of Maguire.

What's happening with Mcnamee,will he back? Easy switch for Vuda if so.

Best player behind Bebo at celtic park?

Whats everyones thoughts on this one - I can see Blackman coming in for another 90, with Sone maybe coming off the bench, and big Josh freaturing if things get thuggish. Chris will be on the left to accommodate Blackman, which I don't think he'll be too impressed with. McNamee could do with some fitness prior to Saturday too, with Rory dropping out.

ICT haven't won in 9 games so Tokely and Foran will be reading up their dark arts, this one has the makings of a classic Steve Lovell injury time winner rammy for the Dons.

GK : LANGOUSTINE

DL : CONSITANTADINE

CB : PARTIZAN ALICE BAND

CB : DELMONTE

RB : MACNANNY

LM : WILLIE MCKAY

CM : BEARDED WARRIOR

CM : FLAME HAIRED ASSASSIN

RM : HU FLUNG DUNG

ST : VERONICA

CF : NEGRA HOMBRE

Submariners ;

Howardon, Patience, Magonnagetya, Awfil, McHardman, Jacky, Clarky

COME ON YOU REDS.

Whats everyones thoughts on this one - I can see Blackman coming in for another 90, with Sone maybe coming off the bench, and big Josh freaturing if things get thuggish. Chris will be on the left to accommodate Blackman, which I don't think he'll be too impressed with. McNamee could do with some fitness prior to Saturday too, with Rory dropping out.

ICT haven't won in 9 games so Tokely and Foran will be reading up their dark arts, this one has the makings of a classic Steve Lovell injury time winner rammy for the Dons.

GK : LANGOUSTINE

DL : CONSITANTADINE

CB : PARTIZAN ALICE BAND

CB : DELMONTE

RB : MACNANNY

LM : WILLIE MCKAY

CM : BEARDED WARRIOR

CM : FLAME HAIRED ASSASSIN

RM : HU FLUNG DUNG

ST : VERONICA

CF : NEGRA HOMBRE

Submariners ;

Howardon, Patience, Magonnagetya, Awfil, McHardman, Jacky, Clarky

COME ON YOU REDS.

Another 90?

Anyway... http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=23458

Id like to see him play the same line up personnel wise other than McNamee in if he is fit. Slight formation change aswell. From what I heard, Vernon played more on the left against Celtic. Rather have him with Blackman up top and Maguire dropped behind in a free role kinda thing. See how that works out.

More compact midfield 3 of Hartley, Milsom and Young. McNamee and Considine in the full back slots bombing on and providing a bit of width. Any 2 of Diamond, McArdle and Vuja at centre half.

We always have the capability of changing it if we need width with Pawlett and perhaps Paton coming on. And if we need brute strength we have Magennis. Plenty options there to think about.

Id like to see him play the same line up personnel wise other than McNamee in if he is fit. Slight formation change aswell. From what I heard, Vernon played more on the left against Celtic. Rather have him with Blackman up top and Maguire dropped behind in a free role kinda thing. See how that works out.

More compact midfield 3 of Hartley, Milsom and Young. McNamee and Considine in the full back slots bombing on and providing a bit of width. Any 2 of Diamond, McArdle and Vuja at centre half.

We always have the capability of changing it if we need width with Pawlett and perhaps Paton coming on. And if we need brute strength we have Magennis. Plenty options there to think

3546880578_d68103428f.jpg

Hayes is back for ICT so they are much more dangerous than their form suggests.

It's worth noting that Rooney hasn't scored in the league since his hattrick vs Hibs in mid Novemeber and basically ICT have been toothless with Hayes in the team.

Keep him quiet and I think we'll win.

I think well do well, weve found a new driving force in the lad milsom. What ive seen of him so far has lead me to rate him highly!, hes top notch when hes on the ball and works endlessly. If we can get him and bebo on the ball as much as possible then i am convinced that for once we will have too much for this caley side.

Hayes is back for ICT so they are much more dangerous than their form suggests.

It's worth noting that Rooney hasn't scored in the league since his hattrick vs Hibs in mid Novemeber and basically ICT have been toothless with Hayes in the team.

Keep him quiet and I think we'll win.

Aye - Hayes v Considine last time up there was pretty embarressing!!

Aye - Hayes v Considine last time up there was pretty embarressing!!

It was, but to be fair, the majority of our team had a nightmare that day, was also Folley's worst display for us, and Zanders ushering the ball back for their second was something else, I think Considine has been excellent the last few games, and would not be worried about him taking on Hayes again.