Police Notice For Those Traveling To Hampden

Aye - just a pity no advantages. Celtic get their usual end at Hampden and their usual dressing room. Neutral my arse!!

Never knew that regarding dressing rooms!

SFL/SFA/SPL, is there anyone who doesnt pander to the Old Firms every need?

I did the Hampden museum and tour late last year and was informed that when Celtic play there they even redecorate the changing room to hide the blue tiles etc. Not sure how true that is but if so, crazy

• Site Sponsor

My friend from work has organised a bus to Hampden and the company have called him up today as per below.

All buses getting stopped at the other end of Dundee just past the last roundabout and swallow hotel.

Anyone with drink getting turned back and driver prosecuted.

An hourplus to neck it then

My friend from work has organised a bus to Hampden and the company have called him up today as per below.

All buses getting stopped at the other end of Dundee just past the last roundabout and swallow hotel.

Will this be a decoy for stopping buses before then I wonder not worth the risk imo

Without doubting your friend, how feasible is it to stop 100+ buses? Would surely cause a helluva jam?

Without doubting your friend, how feasible is it to stop 100+ buses? Would surely cause a helluva jam?

I personally think it is scare tactics from Grampian Police. I certainly wouldn't be taken the chance anyway. I'll just wait until I'm off the bus and have a few before the game.

I personally think it is scare tactics from Grampian Police. I certainly wouldn't be taken the chance anyway. I'll just wait until I'm off the bus and have a few before the game.

I've been stopped a few times on that road heading to Glasgow and each time they have a quick scan of the bus and thats it.

I've never understood this law, if people want to get wreck before the game they will just leave earlier and get pissed in Glasgow as I believe many are doing.

I've been stopped a few times on that road heading to Glasgow and each time they have a quick scan of the bus and thats it.

I've never understood this law, if people want to get wreck before the game they will just leave earlier and get pissed in Glasgow as I believe many are doing.

When this happens i am firmly of the belief they know what type of fans they are looking for travelling down to game. a family supporters club normally get the quick browse whereas a bus full of young lads with no colours on will get the works.