Jimmy Nic

Mine is signed.

I'll bear that in mind loon , but my reading list is looooong and time is short !

Recently got hold of the Steve Paterson autobiography , nae reading that ! thestooge did and couldnae believe how depressing it was.

All aboot obsessive compulsive disorders.

The Duncan Shearer book he got for Xmas( signed ) was far more inspirational. :)

• 4 months later...

Note they've bulleted the staunch hun Nicholl, and taken instead, in a cunning ruse, but not one that's getting by me, a couple of diet huns in replacement.

Bob Malcolm and Nicholl out, Cameron and Makel in.

It's clear Rangers and Findlay have a contingency plan should HMRC liquidate them, take Cowdenbeath and just buy their league place, like Airdrie did, just call the new team Glascow Rangers, Ibrox renamed the Beath Star, and carry on as before, with Findlay back at the helm of a debt free hun, and Murray staggering in the door at the back of him, triumphant.

This may not be as crazy as it sounds.

Note they've bulleted the staunch hun Nicholl, and taken instead, in a cunning ruse, but not one that's getting by me, a couple of diet huns in replacement.

Bob Malcolm and Nicholl out, Cameron and Makel in.

It's clear Rangers and Findlay have a contingency plan should HMRC liquidate them, take Cowdenbeath and just buy their league place, like Airdrie did, just call the new team Glascow Rangers, Ibrox renamed the Beath Star, and carry on as before, with Findlay back at the helm of a debt free hun, and Murray staggering in the door at the back of him, triumphant.

This may not be as crazy as it sounds.

You could just about imagine the goings on at the grand lodge in Cowdenbeath high street, on a Saturday evening when Malcolm, Nichol , Findlay and co in attendance.