AFC CHAT ADVENT CALANDER

glasgow sheep

adventhl1.jpg

Just one bottle a day :dontknow:

There 3 of us in my flat. I'm 19 and the other 2 are both 20. One got an advent calender off his grandparents when he was visiting them last week, and the other one had one posted here by his mum. From London. It's a Happy Feet one from Marks & Spencers. I'm slightly bemused, I thought we were adults :thumbs: I might buy one for tuppence in a few days when they're dirt cheap. I certainly don't expect my parents to be sending me one...

Just one bottle a day :dontknow:

There 3 of us in my flat. I'm 19 and the other 2 are both 20. One got an advent calender off his grandparents when he was visiting them last week, and the other one had one posted here by his mum. From London. It's a Happy Feet one from Marks & Spencers. I'm slightly bemused, I thought we were adults :thumbs: I might buy one for tuppence in a few days when they're dirt cheap. I certainly don't expect my parents to be sending me one...

Well my folks just stopped buying me my AFC calendar last year.

I am 26.

Pfft. I work in my holidays, and go to university during term. I could be out working full time easily (have done in the past, if only for a few months). I even vote and everything...

But you likely eat an inordinate amount of beans ... argument over student boy.

• 4 years later...

How are your income tax payments looking for the year studo?

Was Uni Don David Murray?

Non-existant ;)

Although in 5 years time I'm sure they'll be extraordinarily high ;)

It appears so.

If you claim you've got high taxes it's another way of saying you make an extarordinary amount of money at age 28. :itch-chin: