Aberdeen Spl Squad Numbers 1998-2011

I've just finished compiling a table of every Aberdeen player's squad number from their introduction in season 1998-99 to date.

[The table features every season Aberdeen have participated in the Scottish Premier League since the introduction of squad numbers.

There's far too much information to post here but you can see the table in the link below...

Aberdeen SPL Squad Numbers

...hopefully there won't be too many errors, but if you do see one, please let me know.

Perhaps you'd like to name your favourite Aberdeen player for every shirt number?

I hope you enjoy your trip down memory lane!

I've just finished compiling a table of every Aberdeen player's squad number from their introduction in season 1998-99 to date.

[The table features every season Aberdeen have participated in the Scottish Premier League since the introduction of squad numbers.

There's far too much information to post here but you can see the table in the link below...

...hopefully there won't be too many errors, but if you do see one, please let me know.

Perhaps you'd like to name your favourite Aberdeen player for every shirt number?

Why did you do this when you could have went on here? http://www.afcheritage.org/main.cfm

ONLY ONE ZERO :applause: the HERO

I have the last home No.12 strip signed by the man himself, Stevie Tosh :) (it's fkn massive) yet to be framed & placed on the wall in our sports room.