Blackpool Fined For Fielding Weakened Team

What do you call a great run mini they are still in the bottom 3 ? Blackpool are on a run of 4 defeats and West Ham at home are the kind of games they have to win

West Ham has been showing good form, getting good results, 4 defeats on the trot so the bubble has burst? Fantastic, once again fickle fans of football.

West Ham has been showing good form, getting good results, 4 defeats on the trot so the bubble has burst? Fantastic, once again fickle fans of football.

Fickle !! Im nae a fan of any English team just saying that Blackpool will be relegated.

I think the meaning of fickle is when your are behind a team then turn against them

Fickle !! Im nae a fan of any English team just saying that Blackpool will be relegated.

I think the meaning of fickle is when your are behind a team then turn against them

Think he meant 'mock outraged', we should probably check with Roberto and just cut out the middle man :laughing:

Think he meant 'mock outraged', we should probably check with Roberto and just cut out the middle man :laughing:

Still pushing that one are you? Very boring now and not even funny, also good to see you are back in the 'deen, you going to todders more now?

As for OWS, he is fickle, jumping on a run of poor results like that, not been the easiest run of fixtures and were really unlucky yesterday.

Still pushing that one are you? Very boring now and not even funny, also good to see you are back in the 'deen, you going to todders more now?

Term used solely by w*nkers.

As for OWS, he is fickle, jumping on a run of poor results like that, not been the easiest run of fixtures and were really unlucky yesterday.

How is he fickle? Is he a Blackpool fan? He has called it exactly like it is, Blackpool were storming, but now look nailed on for relegation.

Losing at home to the cockney donkeys, a six pointer, is a disaster, losing to Everton, also relegation fodder this year after leading is a disaster, losing to West Brom, perrenial relegation fodder, is a disaster.

That's 3 bottom third teams they've played in their last five, the other was Sunderland whom they lost to at home, a team who had won 2 of 12 on the road, and Man Utd, the only game they were expected to take zero points; if that's tough fixtures, then they really are f**ked..

Term used solely by w*nkers.

How is he fickle? Is he a Blackpool fan? He has called it exactly like it is, Blackpool were storming, but now look nailed on for relegation.

Losing at home to the cockney donkeys, a six pointer, is a disaster, losing to Everton, also relegation fodder this year after leading is a disaster, losing to West Brom, perrenial relegation fodder, is a disaster.

That's 3 bottom third teams they've played in their last five, the other was Sunderland whom they lost to at home, a team who had won 2 of 12 on the road, and Man Utd, the only game they were expected to take zero points; if that's tough fixtures, then they really are f**ked..

Can you please refrain from the personal abuse?

No game is easy, teams who they are up against for survial are always going to be harder games than games against man united and so on as there is much more pressure, if you don't understand that then you are clearly clueless when it comes to football. Teams go on good and bad runs, Blackpool started well, fell away abit got a good run going then went downhill again they will come back and won't be relegated, far worse sides than them, as for your comment on Everton that is just crazy.

Can you please refrain from the personal abuse?

Such as? No personal abuse above

No game is easy, teams who they are up against for survial are always going to be harder games than games against man united and so on as there is much more pressure, if you don't understand that then you are clearly clueless when it comes to football. Teams go on good and bad runs, Blackpool started well, fell away abit got a good run going then went downhill again they will come back and won't be relegated, far worse sides than them, as for your comment on Everton that is just crazy.

I didn't say any game was easy, you said they hadn't had the easiest run of fixtures.

Well clearly they have, they have played teams in the bottom third, therefore, going by their performance this season, that is teams they are more likely to beat than be beaten by, and Sunderland have been pish at home, statistically, they were 83% to get at least a piont there, and failed too.

If, like you say however they lost because there was too much pressure, well what does that tell you? Jesus, even for you, argument of extreme retardedness just for the sake of being contrary.

Such as? No personal abuse above

I didn't say any game was easy, you said they hadn't had the easiest run of fixtures.

Well clearly they have, they have played teams in the bottom third, therefore, going by their performance this season, that is teams they are more likely to beat than be beaten by, and Sunderland have been pish at home, statistically, they were 83% to get at least a piont there, and failed too.

If, like you say however they lost because there was too much pressure, well what does that tell you? Jesus, even for you, argument of extreme retardedness just for the sake of being contrary.

You said that the terms I used were solely by w*nkers, thus insinuating I am a w*nker, no?

Sunderland and Everton are strange teams very up and down in form, West Ham have been one of the form sides recently, not the greatest form but still up there, Blackpool will be fine, people just umping on the "their bubble has burst" bandwagon, nae doot.

You said that the terms I used were solely by w*nkers, thus insinuating I am a w*nker, no?

If that's what you wish to infer, then fine. Personal abuse it was not however.

Sunderland and Everton are strange teams very up and down in form, West Ham have been one of the form sides recently, not the greatest form but still up there, Blackpool will be fine, people just umping on the "their bubble has burst" bandwagon, nae doot.

Including the win against Blackpool, West Ham are only currently 14th in the form guide, Everton 13th, WBA 18th, and Blackpool, rock bottom. You can wank on all you like, but it doesn't take much to think that Blackpool are looking a very good bet for the drop.

Sorry if that makes people bandwagon jumpers, fickle, or mock outraged. Personally I'd say more like taking a considered view of their form, rather than the wishful thinking you're indulging yourself in.