Semi Final Tickets

I was meant to be away on work for the semi final, but have found out today it's been cancelled, does anyone know if there will be any general ticket sales outside hampden tomorrow? I phoned hampden but the woman who answered didn't have a clue and didn't seem interested in finding out, she just kept on suggesting the corporate package.

I now live in glasgae so canna buy them from afc ticket shop.

Cheers

I was meant to be away on work for the semi final, but have found out today it's been cancelled, does anyone know if there will be any general ticket sales outside hampden tomorrow? I phoned hampden but the woman who answered didn't have a clue and didn't seem interested in finding out, she just kept on suggesting the corporate package.

Cheers

Phone afc they will probably happily sell you them and pop them down on one of the buses for collection.

Cheers

01224 631903

do you know any one in Aberdeen that can pick them up for you?