Random Youtube Shite

granite sheep

so those Norwegians had to one-up the Swedes in sex ed videos for kids.

i was rather a fan of the dancing penis and vagina in Snoppen och snippen, and it had a catchy tune.

Line Jansrud is a Norwegian celebrity and the 29-year-old host of the state-funded educational TV series Newton on Norway’s NRK TV. Recently, Newton aired a controversial segment on puberty featuring Jansrud frankly discussing (and demonstrating) such topics as French kissing, masturbation, and how to give a hickey.

NSFW

so those Norwegians had to one-up the Swedes in sex ed videos for kids.

i was rather a fan of the dancing penis and vagina in Snoppen och snippen, and it had a catchy tune.

Line Jansrud is a Norwegian celebrity and the 29-year-old host of the state-funded educational TV series Newton on Norway’s NRK TV. Recently, Newton aired a controversial segment on puberty featuring Jansrud frankly discussing (and demonstrating) such topics as French kissing, masturbation, and how to give a hickey.

NSFW

Is it wrong that i got slightly aroused by this

Aww thats lovely,

Unfortunately I dont have chickens any more due to the fact I must have owned the randiest cockerel ever.

He, and i shit you not, humped 2 of my ladies to death. one of which had been 'Taken' so hard she had a prolapse.

My new pup also ate 3 of them

I do miss them though

You fucked two chickens to death with your own cock?

a chicken that hugs. how sweet is that.

can yours do that? @@The Boofon @@CrazyBullSheep

One is fine but not quite so friendly. The other three are a bit more awkward.

Also got 5 chicks now LGIR. Three girls and two boys. Here's a picture of our cat admiring the two that were first in the chick pen.

One of the cockerels will have to be for the pot unfortunately once he's grown up. Will choose the gayest one to survive going by @@CrazyBullSheep 's issues.

r108qc.jpg

You fucked two chickens to death with your own cock?

Yes, I 'had' a big black cock and we called him leroy he was mine

By the rubber cock??

Really?

How many times have you ever heard me tell you a masturbation story that had me erect with a rubber co...... oh wait

no the way she inserts it and looks all inviting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...