Lennon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pishes me off even more than just the result is seeing that smug gits face every time they pump us.

Our players are making this guy look like a tactical genius when in reality is just a sh*t manager with mair money than anyone else ala Walter Smith.

Too right! He is no tactical genius. Just a typical thick illiterate gob sh*te that will fall sooner than he thinks!!

Too right! He is no tactical genius. Just a typical thick illiterate gob sh*te that will fall sooner than he thinks!!

I have to turn the sound off or change channels every time I see him.

The sooner he falls the better.

Imagine if he had a budget like ours.

He would need his own paper hanky factory.

Greetin' faced CHUNT

'Lennon, I hope you die in a house fire you c**t,' which is what someone shouted near me in the West Stand yesterday. I laughed.

Bit harsh no?............................................

i wouldn't wish any house to have that cretin inside it at that moment :rolleyes:

What pishes me off even more than just the result is seeing that smug gits face every time they pump us.

Our players are making this guy look like a tactical genius when in reality is just a sh*t manager with mair money than anyone else ala Walter Smith.

Is he really a sh*t manager though? I don't think it's a coincidence that in the space of a few weeks he has got the better of experienced managers like Walter Smith, Jim Jefferies and Craig Brown with relative ease. Yes the quality of player means it will be that little bit easier to get results, but I think Lennon is a better manager than many give him credit for as much as I hate to say it.

Is he really a sh*t manager though? I don't think it's a coincidence that in the space of a few weeks he has got the better of experienced managers like Walter Smith, Jim Jefferies and Craig Brown with relative ease. Yes the quality of player means it will be that little bit easier to get results, but I think Lennon is a better manager than many give him credit for as much as I hate to say it.

Difficult to be sure - he has more money and has certainly bought more successes than duds - whether that is up to him or someone else in the organisation I'm not sure but that has been a huge reason for their relative success. Is he a good manager or just someone with a good team you can only tell when he goes up against someone with the same resources; the jury is out but his european run would suggest that he may just be rich.

• 1 month later...

At again last night shouting at McCoist. Should consider anger management or maybe after a better view from the stands.

Don't want to sound like i'm defending diouf, but to me it seems it was lennon that started it all

Watch BBC highlights at 1:50

- Whittikar is sent off

- Diouff comes over for instructions of how to set up, this is EXACTLY what you want, a player to come over for a chat about how to set up now, what moves the manager wants

- Lennon rushes over in a fit and seems to start bawling and shouting

- Rangers bench and diouf losses it

Now to me diouf and McCoist were doing what every other manager and player does post a red card and lennon decided to turn the knife in. Diouf may havge fired the gun but with out a shadow of douut lennon loadeded it cocked it took off the safety catch and handed it to him

Didnt like him as a player liking him even less as a manager.

A LOT of last night should be laid at his door

Edit

Just watched the end as well and its quite clearly him that starts it with MCoist as well, and Mjallby that caused the half time tunnel ruck

Don't want to sound like i'm defending diouf, but to me it seems it was lennon that started it all

- Whittikar is sent off

- Diouff comes over for instructions of how to set up, this is EXACTLY what you want, a player to come over for a chat about how to set up now, what moves the manager wants

Now to me diouf and McCoist were doing what every other manager and player does post a red card and lennon decided to turn the knife in. Diouf may havge fired the gun but with out a shadow of douut lennon loadeded it cocked it took off the safety catch and handed it to him

Diouf shoulder barged the Celtic physio when he came on to give Emilio treatment just before he went over to the sideline.

In defence of him it was McCoist who had a go at him first last night. Lennon shook his hand then McCoist said something and when Lennon kicked off McCoisat walked backwards smiling.,

He's just as much of a c**t.

- Whittikar is sent off

how the fxck do you know you werent there you clown , nor did you hear anything that was said

how the fxck do you know you werent there you clown , nor did you hear anything that was said

what need was there for lennon top rush over and get involved in that chat

Just try and watch the reactions of people in the clip- you dont have to be there to see a lot of what went on

The chat between doiuf and mccoist was a nothing event until lennon rushed in ( and he had no need to be there)

The tunnel was handbags and under control until Mjallby come in

The chat at the end was nothing until lennon started snarling in Mccoists face

dnt need to know the words you can see the body language change when lennon and mjallby get involved where they dont need to be

Oh and if you read i mention more of actions rtaher than comments as i describe above

what need was there for lennon top rush over and get involved in that chat

Just try and watch the reactions of people in the clip- you dont have to be there to see a lot of what went on

The chat between doiuf and mccoist was a nothing event until lennon rushed in ( and he had no need to be there)

The tunnel was handbags and under control until Mjallby come in

The chat at the end was nothing until lennon started snarling in Mccoists face

dnt need to know the words you can see the body language change when lennon and mjallby get involved where they dont need to be

Oh and if you read i mention more of actions rtaher than comments as i describe above

Nah, McCosit definitely started that.

As for the rest it's nothing but speculative pish.

Diouf shoulder barged the Celtic physio when he came on to give Emilio treatment just before he went over to the sideline.

In defence of him it was McCoist who had a go at him first last night. Lennon shook his hand then McCoist said something and when Lennon kicked off McCoisat walked backwards smiling.,

He's just as much of a c**t.

So? How many times do you think things are said on and off the park in Football? It happens all the time. The main problem there was that Lennon, once again, could not control himself. His team has just won a huge match in which it looks as if their main rivals are losing the plot and he still can't turn the other cheek. Pretty sad if you ask me. It says alot about your self control if Alan Thompson has to come and calm you down.

So? How many times do you think things are said on and off the park in Football? It happens all the time. The main problem there was that Lennon, once again, could not control himself. His team has just won a huge match in which it looks as if their main rivals are losing the plot and he still can't turn the other cheek. Pretty sad if you ask me. It says alot about your self control if Alan Thompson has to come and calm you down.

I'll decide how I feel about his reaction when I find out what 'Super Ally' said.

Get quite heated myself during a game so I'd be a bit hypocritical condemning him,

Think its clear McCoist said something well below the belt. As there was no malice as they approached each other including the hand shake going ahead.

Scotlands Shame or a necessary media evil to spin money into our game - you could argue both ways.

Its sad that most of the sectarian arguments are ones which won't be understood by most of the fan base of either club.

Quite happy in the knowledge that Dons Stand Free..