Aberdeen V Celtic

Seriously lads, show as much respect to Celtic on Tuesday as you did on Saturday and the same things will happen again. The fans, however many turn up, will turn on you if you don't buck up your ideas and put in a performance right from the very start.

Lets be honest Celtic are not as good as you made them look yesterday, so have a f**king go at them and don't be scared.

Sort the defence out and get Jack on the pitch from the start.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree totally but deep down i want to see us in a cup final

This won't happen until we rid the club of players like Langfield, Diamond etc who can't handle the big occasion, absolutely pathetic yesterday.

But on topic, we are stuck with them for just now. I honestly think if we turn up we will not lose, Celtic are not that good a team and we just have to take our chances and not f**k about at the back like a bunch of scared school boys.

A few tim mates of mine informed me that they cared more about this game than the semi-final as the league was their absolute priority so it would be great revenge if we could win this one.

Langfield

McNamee McArdle Considine Vujadinovic

Jack Hartley Milsom Maguire

Vernon Blackman

Subs: Howard, Diamond, Pawlett, Aluko, Paton, Young, New loan signing

A few tim mates of mine informed me that they cared more about this game than the semi-final as the league was their absolute priority so it would be great revenge if we could win this one.

Langfield

Jack Hartley Milsom Maguire

Vernon Blackman

I wouldn't have Vuja starting for this one.

He carried on where he left off against Caley where he was shocking too.

Complete liability and not the player I thought he was.

Did a MacNamara yesterday and I don't buy that sh*te about him having a knock.

He was playing the worst out of the back line and got hooked.

• Site Sponsor

Langfield Howard

Jack Hartley Milsom Maguire Pawlett

Vernon Blackman

GK McArdle (may finally be his position and the other two are hopeless - if not him then Howard then Young as at least he tries to get cross balls)

Macnamee

Ifil (I know he's pish but he's solid and won't get muscled and if he can play anywhere it is here)

Considine (this pairing just about worked last year until zander reappeared to spread his madness around)

Vujadinovic (hope his last 2 games have been unrepresentative)

Milsom

Hartley

Jack

Magennis

Vernon

Blackman

bring on Maguire and Aluko at half time or just after

I think we might get a point here. Surely the players will be up for it after Saturday, or at least they should be. However, even if we win it will not takeaway from what happened. I think Jack will start along with Magennis (Maguire could be away). My biggest worry after Saturday is that mediocrity has set in again, but on the other hand I'm fairly sure Brown and Knox would not let that happen...time will tell.

Lets be honest Celtic are not as good as you made them look yesterday, so have a f**king go at them and don't be scared.

Exactly. What I was seething about most on Saturday - in addition to it being the worst belated birthday for me, ever - was the blatant over-respect - bordering on fear - some of our team had for ra sellick. Pathetic.

The Potato Fanciers I work with are saying that they expect us to take a point from this eves game - based on what, I dont know - but I cannot see it myself. I expect a repeat of the first (league) game of this trio of sellick games, a narrow win for the bog trotters.

Bah!

He obviously went off early at Hampden, and Mr Brown said he'd tweaked his hammy (yet again) but was he just being kind as he was hooked?

Almost certainly, Brown is diplomatic to the core, but I reckon Vujadinovic would have been told something altogether stronger in private.

McGhee had a tendency to hang players out to dry in public, such as young Megginson for little reason earlier in the season. That cannot help anyone.

Hopefully Vujadinovic can come back from this, these kind of horror shows can be psychologically damaging, fingers crossed he can put it behind him.

It goes without saying that the defence needs to be watertight tonight

Is Vujadinovic injured?

He obviously went off early at Hampden, and Mr Brown said he'd tweaked his hammy (yet again) but was he just being kind as he was hooked?

I'm sure he (Brown) said in one of the post match interviews (but I cannot find which one I'm afraid) that he took off Vujadinovic cos he was feeling his calf muscle very tight.