Liam Mcleod

........ is he actually a Dons fan? When i hear his commentary on some games, especially with the Huns he gets a little bit over-excited so that's why i was wondering. Anybody actually know him well?

Definitely a Dons fan. Follow him on twitter - always making comments about the Dons after games, about potential signings etc. He's admitted it on air a few times as well, most recently on Wednesday during the Caley game. Comes from Aberdeen too.

He is one of my mates and he is a Don,

Its his job to sound excited, even it if means sounding happy when Rangers score, but he hates the b*stards believe me

Good stuff. Sorry for that, didn't want to make him out to be a Hun fan like, but just thought that despite coming from Aberdeen there was no guarantee he was a Dandie but i'm delighted to hear he is. He is a good commentator but christ you might maybe have to tell him to calm down a bit :laughing:

Good stuff. Sorry for that, didn't want to make him out to be a Hun fan like, but just thought that despite coming from Aberdeen there was no guarantee he was a Dandie but i'm delighted to hear he is. He is a good commentator but christ you might maybe have to tell him to calm down a bit :laughing:

Aye will do, he does get far too excited watching the Huns, dont know how he manages it cant be good for your health, but he is just an excitable type of person.

Is he a member here like Richard Gordon allegedly used to be?

Yes he is,

he used to post quite often, but I have not seen a post from him for a while now, dont think it would be right to reveal his username though