Peter Pawlett

kind of gets to thinking that this is one dude who can do some seriously good sh*t for us...injury-prone yes..but whenever he's fit and get's a chance..rarely put's a foot wrong...can snuff out a cheeky sneaky pass that will lead to a goal...

been to several games recently...including the dire road to inverness (Aberdeen and Inverness are the major metropoles of Northern Scotland tis a phukkin disgrace)

where was I?

Yes

Yes

Yes

I reeeaally like Peter Pawlett....and he's never getting a game...

money back please

kind of gets to thinking that this is one dude who can do some seriously good sh*t for us...injury-prone yes..but whenever he's fit and get's a chance..rarely put's a foot wrong...can snuff out a cheeky sneaky pass that will lead to a goal...

been to several games recently...including the dire road to inverness (Aberdeen and Inverness are the major metropoles of Northern Scotland tis a phukkin disgrace)

where was I?

Yes

Yes

Yes

money back please

Sorry...i know that didn't make much sense but i'm hopefull I speak for huge few

I procrastinate only cos I sense hostility..really really can't be ersed with it...wouldn't be surprised if thnis poor offering f**ked the whole chronology of the thing..just down to my luddite-sad-can't even-be arsed-ness...ness...thing...

Back on topic...

Peter Pawlett

please...

Best player we have!!

good night

where was I?

Yes

Yes

Yes

money back please

Again we are of 'one mind' , hugh. Talent spotters are us. :P

Unusual for an Aries and Pisces combo !

I look forward to seeing Pawlett feature more frequently too.