Robert Milsom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressed with him. Great passer of the ball, doesn't panic and has a natural awareness of where people are. Has very good ball retention skills as well. Worry is that of guys like David Moyes were telling Brown that he was the best player on the park in a reserve game he was watching then there will be plenty clubs from down south sniffing about him.

Very impressed with him. Great passer of the ball, doesn't panic and has a natural awareness of where people are. Has very good ball retention skills as well. Worry is that of guys like David Moyes were telling Brown that he was the best player on the park in a reserve game he was watching then there will be plenty clubs from down south sniffing about him.

agreed quality player need to snap him up

Pretty much echo the sentiments already expressed. I enjoyed watching him last night. Looks composed on the ball and a good passer of the ball as well. If anything I would say that he was too good for us in our present incarnation but certainly the sort of player we need to keep a hold of if we wish to grow as a club.

Can only agree with all sentiments - he is going to be a great player for us.

Reminds me a lot of Paul Mason, and funnily enough his mentor at Fulham, Billy McKinlay.

I can see whats going to happen though, we will now go on a fine run from this point right to the end of the season and Milsom, Smith, Maguire, Diamond, Aluko etc. will all end up elsewhere.

Robert Steven Milsom was born 2 January 1987 in Redhill , England is anEnglish footballer , currently playing for Aberdeen. He can play in central midfield or on the left wing, although he started his career as a left back.

For the astrologicaly aware , Robert is a Capricorn in the Year of the Rabbit.

Same age as Conso then , a couple of months older.

Oh aye and altho' Chris was indefatigable last nicht , I would have had Milson the Capricorn as my man of the match.