Kick Off

May have been mentioned somewhere else canna be bothered looking but a point i would like to make is in the last two games we have had kick off and other team have been in our box inside a minute. We use this kick off of punting ball into corner last night Hartley hoofed it out the park and 50 seconds later the games is probably over. Why do we not try to keep possession from kick off ? We use this tactic every game, when did we last score an early goal?

May have been mentioned somewhere else canna be bothered looking but a point i would like to make is in the last two games we have had kick off and other team have been in our box inside a minute. We use this kick off of punting ball into corner last night Hartley hoofed it out the park and 50 seconds later the games is probably over. Why do we not try to keep possession from kick off ? We use this tactic every game, when did we last score an early goal?

So annoying that, i always thought it was a Calderwood tactic but clearly not.

Apparently loads of teams do it as it is meant to be pyschological thing. Pin other team deap in their own half in the corner and supposed to set tone for match.

Personally i think it is just giving away possession cheaply and pretty idiotic tactic.

wonder if we've ever actually scored through it, with the winger winning the header and the forward running in an scoring?

i dont go to many games you see, so i'd not know that

Then how do you know mixu is telling the truth? Perhaps its a trap to catch feels like you out. :liar: