Next 5 League Games

I'm not going to get carried away with some woeful scorelines against Celtic. The next 5 games are;

St Johnstone (A)

Motherwell (H)

Killie (H)

Hamilton (H)

Hearts (H)

Now I really do believe we can get 11 points here, draws with St Johnstone and Hearts (I'm not saying thats the best we can hope for but they would be good results) and win the rest. If the team do this then the games against Celtic this season will be a distant memory and will give us fans a lift for the run in to the split. Never know may even finish in the top 6 with that run.

wishful thinking perhaps

we didn't play well v Caley and should have taken that as a sign of our impending demise

i hope they are not a distant memory. they at least have shown glaring inadequacies that need to be addressed.

i hope there is steady progress though

wha position we finish is not so important IMO

i would also say that we have to get a positive result on sunday too (results and performance wise) to set us up for this run of games. Crash out of the cup and some of these games may go very badly

Yeah that would help. A clean sheet and a few goals would give the players a lift

i would also say that we have to get a positive result on sunday too (results and performance wise) to set us up for this run of games. Crash out of the cup and some of these games may go very badly

Quite agree, I'd be content with 9 points from these games and that would see us pretty solidly mid table; I'd hope for more, less than that would be disappointing. I fear a defeat in the cup could lead to the usual suspects going missing and a bad run develop. .

• Site Sponsor

I'm not going to get carried away with some woeful scorelines against Celtic. The next 5 games are;

St Johnstone (A)

Motherwell (H)

Killie (H)

Hamilton (H)

Hearts (H)

Now I really do believe we can get 11 points here, draws with St Johnstone and Hearts (I'm not saying thats the best we can hope for but they would be good results) and win the rest. If the team do this then the games against Celtic this season will be a distant memory and will give us fans a lift for the run in to the split. Never know may even finish in the top 6 with that run.

Although we have been hit by another couple of very unfortunate injuries, hopefully not to long term & hopefully others to come back in soon.

But I honestly see no reason to be worried by any of those games & I would not be very surprised to see us taking the full 15 (yes 15) points from these games. A good boost against St Johnstone followed by a wind up Well win right after giving us real confidence to beat Killie & then Hamilton & then follow these momentum gathering wins by taking out some revenge against Hearts for the 0-5.

Then followed by us beating Utd away.

Added to our cup win on sat tjis gives us a very good run of form.

WHY NOT EH!??????????

:crossfingers:

I saw glimpses from last night that suggest Maguire, Vernon and Blackman are going to score a shitload for us from now until the end of the season.

I am totally up for playing the 433 that lasted 60secs last night - for every home game from now on in.

Sellick will continue to get the benefit of refereeing decisions so everyone else will suffer anyway.

I saw glimpses from last night that suggest Maguire, Vernon and Blackman are going to score a shitload for us from now until the end of the season.

I am totally up for playing the 433 that lasted 60secs last night - for every home game from now on in.

Sellick will continue to get the benefit of refereeing decisions so everyone else will suffer anyway.

Yeah looked good last night, a lot of movement between the three.

Vernon wasn't at his best but if the other two play like last night & Vernon plays like he has up until last night, then we will get a bundle of goals from now til the end of the season.

I just hope that they can score enough to cover for our defence though.

I see some high scoring games in some of the next few games but still only a goal or two between us & the teams we play if you get what I mean