Steven Fletcher Wtf You Playing At

Think there is more to this , Levein left him out of last squad as he dared criticise his tactics. Shame lad is a good player dont think we will see him again

Aye i think he's just taken the huff from being left out of the last squad etc and wants to try and show he's in control.

I was looking for fletcher to become our main striker, cause i think he's quality, but he's gone and well f**ked things up. Levien will prob never pick him again whilst he's in charge..........why does this kinda thing happen to scotland???!!!!!! :soapbox:

Aye i think he's just taken the huff from being left out of the last squad etc and wants to try and show he's in control.

I was looking for fletcher to become our main striker, cause i think he's quality, but he's gone and well f**ked things up. Levien will prob never pick him again whilst he's in charge..........why does this kinda thing happen to scotland???!!!!!! :soapbox:

I think Levein is a cxnt ,and his man management is piss poor in my opinion

Still don't understand why he hadn't featured for us in those qualifiers but at the end of the day Levein is the manager and what he does is final regardless of how stupid and horrendous it is. It's a toys out the pram moment from Fletcher, just like Boyd and his international future is ficked now without a doubt.

All fitba is f**ked up right now

Never a truer word typed.

Money has corrupted the game from top to bottom and everyone's in it for themselves, it's barely recognisable as the sport and competitive game it used to be.

Every team is governed by self interest, as are all players. That needs to change and decisions made for the good of the game overall.

But that will never happen when you have multi millions clouding every issue.

Never a truer word typed.

Money has corrupted the game from top to bottom and everyone's in it for themselves, it's barely recognisable as the sport and competitive game it used to be.

Every team is governed by self interest, as are all players. That needs to change and decisions made for the good of the game overall.

But that will never happen when you have multi millions clouding every issue.

I think it's SKY's fault ;)

I think it's SKY's fault ;)

They certainly set the ball rolling, although it's hard to apportion blame these days as people fall over each other to get their grubby hands in the cash trough.

It will go tits up, in the same way the banks did, but it needs strong regulation, which seems to have passed the banks by so I do despair for the future of the game whilst this money is everything mentality persists.