Red Tv Commentary Last Night

Anyone listening to it? For some reason, the live video audio was cutting out and it was different to the commentary from Dave McDermind.

Anyway, very bias as you would expect, but when it came to the Maguire tackle later on, where he was given a yellow, they were going apesh*t saying it was a dive, the best, cleanest challenge you had ever seen. On replay, Maguire was lucky to have only seen a yellow as he went in, studs up and caught teh lads shin/ankle.

It's quite embarrassing stuff listening to the two of them. Keep your emotions to yourself and concentrate on calling things as they are, not with red timnted specs on.

Dave McDermid on AC's sending off: "These clowns don't deserve to be referees...just get Paul Hartley to take the team off and take whatever comes because this is pathetic, absolutely pathetic...Tell you what referee, just go and have a long hard look at yourself and get another job."

They do go slightly over the top on RedTV, but I was thinking pretty much the same at the time!

Anyone listening to it? For some reason, the live video audio was cutting out and it was different to the commentary from Dave McDermind.

Anyway, very bias as you would expect, but when it came to the Maguire tackle later on, where he was given a yellow, they were going apesh*t saying it was a dive, the best, cleanest challenge you had ever seen. On replay, Maguire was lucky to have only seen a yellow as he went in, studs up and caught teh lads shin/ankle.

It's quite embarrassing stuff listening to the two of them. Keep your emotions to yourself and concentrate on calling things as they are, not with red tinted specs on.

you really are joking right?

I would thoroughly expect them to be as biased as they can be - its an aberdeen commentary for aberdeen fans in the height of passion for theoir club and team

By christ last night was one of the first nights in some time i've thouroughly enjoyed the fan experience. Absolutely everything we did was perfect aboslutely everything they did was a disgusting horrifying challnege that the ref was a blind twat for missing

Call as you see it - not as it is i'm sure they didnt havbe anadvantage of slow mo - replays they called what they saw

last night i was convinced that considines fouling started outsuide the box - totally 100% convinced of the fact shouting and screaming for it for all my worth, Feel an ar$e now having seen it but I was bawling my lungs out at the match

Saw hartley totally wipe out a celtic player by christ i knew it was a foul it was a yellow but as far as my mouth and hands were concerned a perfect tackle that won the ball (strangely the ref agreed with me )

If i ever had to listen to redTV thats what Id want from the commentators and by various reports thats what we got - we have enough of biased reports from the BBC telling us how wonderful the OF are I want our commentators to be biased as hell and sound like me at the match

you really are joking right?

I would thoroughly expect them to be as biased as they can be - its an aberdeen commentary for aberdeen fans in the height of passion for theoir club and team

By christ last night was one of the first nights in some time i've thouroughly enjoyed the fan experience. Absolutely everything we did was perfect aboslutely everything they did was a disgusting horrifying challnege that the ref was a blind twat for missing

Call as you see it - not as it is i'm sure they didnt havbe anadvantage of slow mo - replays they called what they saw

last night i was convinced that considines fouling started outsuide the box - totally 100% convinced of the fact shouting and screaming for it for all my worth, Feel an ar$e now having seen it but I was bawling my lungs out at the match

Saw hartley totally wipe out a celtic player by christ i knew it was a foul it was a yellow but as far as my mouth and hands were concerned a perfect tackle that won the ball (strangely the ref agreed with me )

If i ever had to listen to redTV thats what Id want from the commentators and by various reports thats what we got - we have enough of biased reports from the BBC telling us how wonderful the OF are I want our commentators to be biased as hell and sound like me at the match

So you quite obviously advocate making a tit of yourself in front of a large audience? Hang on, isn't that what you.......

Moving on.

So you quite obviously advocate making a tit of yourself in front of a large audience? Hang on, isn't that what you.......

Moving on.

best part of 12000 people doing it last night

its called caught in the moment of supporting your team

doesn't matter who you support how old you are or who you are its something all followers of football share

I really like the fact that robbie savage has started commentating on five live - he quite often says "I know i should be impartial but I'm supporting team x in this" I like to here fans commentating to show the emotion that we all share

Last thing i would want to hear on red tv is how great the opposition are playing - I want to hear what the fans in the stand is thinking and by the sound of it thats what you get

Greatest feeling in the world

Hud the back page, Ollie in agreement with Bamber shocker!! :laughing:

I totally concur. It's an Aberdeen FC channel, for Aberdeen FC fans, commentated on by Aberdeen FC fans.

How often have we done it. Never a foul ref, f**king rubbish ref, divin' cheatin' b***ard etc only to eat humble pie when seeing it later

I hope they remain completely biased towards all things AFC

AFC Commentators, on an AFC site, who are AFC fans, who are broadcasting to lots of other AFC fans on an AFC game.

Who'd thought it would be biased eh?

The commentators are official employees of Aberdeen FC. You, I and the auld mannie in the South Stand, are not. We can largely get away with saying what we want.

Whilst admitting there is room for 'red tinted specs', some honest, candid commentary wouldn't go amiss, particularly when such a bad tackle that Maguire had made, was obvious to most. Telling the ref to *$$

Hi guys

Got a wee question for you guys regarding the half time analysis on ESPN, namely Scott Booths verdict on the penalty and sending off of Considine. I work with a C****C fan who says it was a the correct decision to send Considine off and that he had heard Booth say the same, i disagreed with him saying that Booth DID say it was a penalty but NEVER said it was the right decision to send Considine off.

Can anybody shed some light on this ?

Cheers.