Dons Spotting

Young Fraz was in the Church on the Hill before the game last Sat, didn't look to be limping then either.

We saw him around 12-12:30 whilst queing for Clockwork shouted to him and to his credit came over had a yap with us etc, then we couldn't get in there walked round to Florida Hill and he was there too posed for a few photos then must have left to the church.

I saw Archie the day around 11am. Briskly walking doon fae Mounthooly roundabout towards King Street.

Fraser Fyvie in Union Square. For such a long term injury he didn't seem to be limping or have crutches which I was surprised to see.

Aye, it's a difficult one. He could be walking around without pain or discomfort but it doesn't really tell you much. You can feel really good with regards to a ligament injury and then you try and do something a bit more physical and it's really obviously a bad idea. Your body lets you know!

Aye, it's a difficult one. He could be walking around without pain or discomfort but it doesn't really tell you much. You can feel really good with regards to a ligament injury and then you try and do something a bit more physical and it's really obviously a bad idea. Your body lets you know!

Spot on, did my medial in back in August, things were fine. Went to play again last Wednesday and f**ked it again. Now unsure if I'll ever play again.

Young Fraz was in the Church on the Hill before the game last Sat, didn't look to be limping then either.

Which was rather funny seeing as they were asking for ID from people. That would have classic had he been pied from the pub.

Oh yeah I fully understand,just with such a long term injury I would have expected some sort of support for his leg I guess.

Tesco is in Danestone, not BoD

Danestone/ Woodside = Tillydrone

Danestone/ Woodside = Tillydrone

Ha Ha. That's better than the last one I heard which was Danestone = Lower Logie

Mark Howard walking down Union Street about 2 hours ago.

And also at Balgownie with Hartley, Maguire, Pawlett and Fyvie. :itch-chin:

2-0 Celtic when I left. Think that was the final score.

Never saw a boy with a rose and wellies. Furryboots were ye Razor

Saw Russell Anderson around town just after Christmas. Assume he still has family or something up here and was up over the festive period... Not even totally sure where he's playing now but the fact that his club would let him away suggests he's injured again I'd guess.

And also at Balgownie with Hartley, Maguire, Pawlett and Fyvie. :itch-chin:

2-0 Celtic when I left. Think that was the final score.

Never saw a boy with a rose and wellies. Furryboots were ye Razor

Well if you Hartley in the second half you would have seen me talking to him. Spoke to Pawlett and Fyvie also.

I was looking for you like but fek knows,maybe cya in the NGC imorn.

Saw Russell Anderson around town just after Christmas. Assume he still has family or something up here and was up over the festive period... Not even totally sure where he's playing now but the fact that his club would let him away suggests he's injured again I'd guess.

spotted Dean Windass in Puerto Colon a couple of months ago..........shouted Deano......Aberdeen could be doing with you right now..........he gave me the thumbs up.............LEGEND