Paul Scholes

Just tried to put the ball in to the net with both hands as Man Utd desperately chase an equaliser away at Wolves.

Are we going to villify him like people on here did with Thierry Henry and Luis Suarez?

He didn't score and got a yellow card. Totally different from the other two as they got away with it.

He still cheated.

EDIT: Eh? Suarez was sent off.

Uruguay still gained an advantage. Anyway, regarding Suarez, I defy anyone that would come on here and say they wouldn't have done what he did to get Scotland through to the next stage of the world cup. All this holier than now stuff is bollocks. Do you vilify Maradona for the hand of god or do you think f*** England, nae luck and well done Diego?

Uruguay still gained an advantage. Anyway, regarding Suarez, I defy anyone that would come on here and say they wouldn't have done what he did to get Scotland through to the next stage of the world cup. All this holier than now stuff is bollocks. Do you vilify Maradona for the hand of god or do you think f*** England, nae luck and well done Diego?

Plenty did though. That's the point.

People on here reckon he should have got an extended ban and the rules should be changed to an automatic goal. I don't agree.

Plenty did though. That's the point.

People on here reckon he should have got an extended ban and the rules should be changed to an automatic goal. I don't agree.

All these players just do whatever it takes to win, some will cheat more than others and almost everyone who vilifies them would do exactly the same.

I'm pretty sure if a Dons player does what Suarez did or what Scholes tried in the next game v the huns there will be a deathly silence from anyone looking for extended bans.

All these players just do whatever it takes to win, some will cheat more than others and almost everyone who vilifies them would do exactly the same.

I'm pretty sure if a Dons player does what Suarez did or what Scholes tried in the next game v the huns there will be a deathly silence from anyone looking for extended bans.

Ha ha well I said that when Henry did it and they said they wouldn't be happy.

Players cheat all the time. Claiming for throw in that aren't theirs. Stealing yards at throws etc.

I still think he would have been just as abused on here if he had.

Now, if it was Darren Fletcher, i'd doubt it.

Too many Utd fans on here for that.

Darren Fletcher was chasing the ref and screaming in his face to get O'Hara sent off.

Waiting for Oddjob to go on a rant about his attitude and being a c**t. ;)