Power Of Tv

6,918 V East Fife in the 4th round, just after Christmas/New Year

5,636 V Dunfermline in the 5th round.

Its not to hard ot imagine at 3pm on a Saturday we would have got 8,000 at least, does anyone know how much we would have made today from TV money?

Probably more than we'd have made even if we'd doubled todays attendance without TV money.

Next round we'll get pennies, cos the attendance will be similar to today but without the TV money.

Probably more than we'd have made even if we'd doubled todays attendance without TV money.

Next round we'll get pennies, cos the attendance will be similar to today but without the TV money.

We really ought to be pushing St.Mirren for as much tickets as we can get our hands on. It's 20% guaranteed for Scottish Cup is it not? But surely we can negotiate more than that. The Scottish Cup is essentially all we've got left this season so get as much Dandies as possible down to Paisley and make sure we dinna slip up!

• Site Sponsor

6,918 V East Fife in the 4th round, just after Christmas/New Year

5,636 V Dunfermline in the 5th round.

Its not to hard ot imagine at 3pm on a Saturday we would have got 8,000 at least, does anyone know how much we would have made today from TV money?

The clubs have sold their souls to TV.

i think the weather is one of the few reasons crowds are down, we really need to introduce summer football and give folk special discounts for those that regulary attend, maybe instroduce a swipe card idea at the tunrstyles, bit like tesco club card points, more you go, more points leading to a free match kinda thing or a signed top

suppose the product on the park's hardly something to get excited about, the league needs re-constructed, this nonsesnse were a team can end up playing the same team 5+ times a season including cups games (not including potential replays) needs to be dropped, if we get into the top 6 imagine more games against celtic, more goals flying past our defence with little or nothing in reply, the league has little or no competitive edge, top class players rarely set foot here and thus the excitement goes

radical change is required for our league to survive and prosper, suppose we can moan at the short sighted clubs that jumped on the setanta deal,

It's pretty much the story with most Scottish Cup games these days. You tend to get decent away crowds, but the home support is always terrible when you're playing a weaker team. Examples:

Rangers/Kilmarnock (13,000 at Ibrox)

Hibs/Ayr (6,000 at Easter Road)

Hearts/St Johnstone (6,000 at Tynecastle)

United/Ross County (4,000 at Tannadice)

Speaking for myself I didn't go. If it hadn't of been on TV I still wouldn't have been in attendance. Reasons? It's just not fun going to pittodrie any more, the club don't value (or even like) their fans, it's too expensive, the weather was horrible ..... take your pick.

If that makes me a sh*te "fan" then so be it. I can live with that.