Injuries...when Will We Get A Break?

i honestly can't believe the amount of players we get injured, it was the same during MM's tenure and now Brown, i mean we've lost Fyvie & Folly for the whole season, we lose Milsom & Blackman today, last time we lost Mcnamee & Jack i think, Aluko is always injured, Vudj has taken the odd knock, Considine injured as well as red carded, Pawlett's had no luck either and Hartley's been hit by our jinx as well and he's a guy that does not get injured often

missing guys like aluko, pawlett, fyvie & maybe folly for more or less most of the season in our small squad is unreal, i think the way CB is keepng our heads above water is testament to the guys quality as a manager

i can't wait until we see CB get a full pre season with Aberdeen, condition the lads properly, get his own team in place which hopefully will include Smith & Milson, Mcnamee as well if he can keep fit for 3 games in a row for a change

doubt there's many spl teams would cope with the injuries we've had to important 1st team players, i mean why can't the dross players get injured instead? it's either our best young players or important senior players

hopefully we can shift this hex off our back and get a run of wins together again now celtic are out the way

Poor training regime, poor training facilities? Physio's inadequate? It's been going on for a long time now, hard to believe that we are just that "unlucky".

training regime and training facilities have nothing to do with two late tackles yesterday accounting for milsom and blackman.

we've just been unlucky.

i'd maybe say muscle injuries are more of a conditioning thing, plus the cold weather and maybe dodgy warm ups have not helped during the MM era, it will take time for CD & AK to get the players condition properly and to get the right players in who look after their fitness and health

we can't account for players being studded or hit hard (thats footy), but i feel our team does not get enough protection from refs, even on the 606 forum someone mentioned our injury jinx, maybe it's because our sqaud is so small we notice it more, maybe a bad pitch & weather are not helping, i'd say the ice n snow (uneven muddy pitches) certanly won't help with any type of injury, further supporting summer football, this would also help our teams when playing their first euro games, we'd be several games into our season, warmed up like many euro teams are

not a fan of refs going mad with cards, but the old firm do get away with a lot of heavy tackles against us, especially the likes of Weir who likes to boot into the young lads,

i'd maybe say muscle injuries are more of a conditioning thing, plus the cold weather and maybe dodgy warm ups have not helped during the MM era, it will take time for CD & AK to get the players condition properly and to get the right players in who look after their fitness and health

we can't account for players being studded or hit hard (thats footy), but i feel our team does not get enough protection from refs, even on the 606 forum someone mentioned our injury jinx, maybe it's because our sqaud is so small we notice it more, maybe a bad pitch & weather are not helping, i'd say the ice n snow (uneven muddy pitches) certanly won't help with any type of injury, further supporting summer football, this would also help our teams when playing their first euro games, we'd be several games into our season, warmed up like many euro teams are

not a fan of refs going mad with cards, but the old firm do get away with a lot of heavy tackles against us, especially the likes of Weir who likes to boot into the young lads,

I would regard us as unlucky, look at Everton, similar to us in injuries, its just incredible we get key players out. Doesn't help that we have Foster on loan, I think Foster would have played just about every game this season for us.

Fyvie coming back will be a boost but thats for next season, its the now thats count. I'm sure CB is not panicing.