The Scottish Parliament Election 2011 Thread

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the Scottish Election?

• SNP
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Conservative
    • Scottish Green
    • SSP
    • Other

theres a spikin sh*t thread for you set up to stop you ruining other threads.

i wasnt ruining it, was merely expressing my dislike for politics on a politics thread.

i find it boring and predictable.

oh no its not

oh yes it is.

on no its not

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have always been a Labour man but voted SNP this time. Been very impressed with their manifest and the freezing of council tax, free prescription charges and their determination to get this bypass up and running. Admit i never used to be a fan of Salmond but he's changed my politics now :thumbup1:

Have always been a Labour man but voted SNP this time. Been very impressed with their manifest and the freezing of council tax, free prescription charges and their determination to get this bypass up and running. Admit i never used to be a fan of Salmond but he's changed my politics now :thumbup1:

stuck with the SNP as usual and decided to go No on AV

Alec Salmond went to shake my hand on Union Street, I looked at him shook my head said 'wise up' and continued walking. His face was priceless!

Made me feel good anyways. Smug b*stard.

sure you did

Alec Salmond went to shake my hand on Union Street, I looked at him shook my head said 'wise up' and continued walking. His face was priceless!

Made me feel good anyways. Smug b*stard.

I'm willing to bet hes seen that all before, but rather than being ignorant why not at least hear what he has to say, he's actually a nice guy and I've lived in his constituency before hes always done his utmost to help people who live in it.

Agree re the ignorance shown to Salmond although not surprised given the admissions on this thread this morning but Salmond is a slippery man.

So typically politician actually that he is really adept at avoiding questions, including my own at the Fraserburgh GC Pro-Am a few years back.

He couldn't even answer a simple question about what his handicap was, side-stepping and tangentialising a load of bullshit and making an arse of himself.

I still voted for him today.

So did I. More of a reflection on Labour than the SNP though. The other lot aren't in the races (at least round my way).

I never received a voting card...think theres been a mix up since I moved out my dads. It never got sent to his house either. Who do I contact to make sure Im put back on the electoral register?

Did you fill in your census form? Do you pay council tax? :dontknow:

Contact your local authority.

I see the Lib dems have lost their deposit in over 20 seats. They might as well not bothered to even stand and spent the deposit money going down the pub and getting smashed.

They have got all they deserved, sold their souls as they say in the UK parliament and are now paying the price

Stayed up to watch that.... quite a set of results. Now the coverage is just Jackie Bird (looking old btw) and talking heads with not much of anything so time for bed.

Amazing results though... in Edinburgh, SNP coming from 3rd and 4th to win in a couple of seats. Just out there...

The europeans??????

f**k knows why I wrote that. The Green vote was for the North East Region with the proportional voting bit.

BAnffshire and Buchan coast only had 4 candidates and North East had about 20. Green would have had both votes if they had a candidate running. :ThumbsDown: