Darts

Gary Anderson the fav to win now. I think Whitlock will knock him out if they both get that far.

Fancy Wade as seems to have got his shit together lately. King also been back to old form lately. Part outside bet?

But in reality probably about 10 players have a chance now.

Wish lanning would fuck off, how could you ask someone whos just hammered the best player ever if they could win the tournie pleb

I wish Sid the best of health, but he would have been beyond annoying last night, in fact he will be in mourning today,

The commentators on SKY for the darts are decent IMO, was never a fan of Mardle as a player, but I like him as commentator, Pyke, Gwynne,Studd, Bristow are all good, Harrington can be a bit of a knob, as can Dave Clark, but all in all decent.

I wish Sid the best of health, but he would have been beyond annoying last night, in fact he will be in mourning today,

The commentators on SKY for the darts are decent IMO, was never a fan of Mardle as a player, but I like him as commentator, Pyke, Gwynne,Studd, Bristow are all good, Harrington can be a bit of a knob, as can Dave Clark, but all in all decent.

If Mardle mentioned MR T again last night I would have stuck my fist through the telly!

He's a mumbling idiot! I can read his lips when he is in the studio but i can hardly understand him when he is commentating!

plus he is a grade A prick!

I dont mind him tbh, but im so so glad taylors oot, was he interviewed after the final match?

He was interviewed just at the start of the last match,

He was pretty negative, the heat got to him, which normally it does not, his eye sight is not as it was, he will plod along for another 2-3 years to see what he can do,

But I actually thought he took defeat well, applauded his opponent after he won, waited for his to leave the stage first, and lifted Chisnall hand to the crowd.

Chisnall was 11/2 to win last night. oooft.

Chisnall is a moron, just seen him interviewed on SSN and even the presenters just kinda looked at each other afterwards like - what the feck was that about?

Aye, can only think he is very uncomfortable being interviewed, Anderson comes across like that, very uneasy watching, and the nervous smile / laugh is just as bad

The Asset, now he can talk a good game.

Aye, can only think he is very uncomfortable being interviewed, Anderson comes across like that, very uneasy watching, and the nervous smile / laugh is just as bad

The Asset, now he can talk a good game.

aye if the game was about talking then he would be 15 times world champ!

follow him on twitter...the boy is a penis!