Whats Your Most Memorable Game

the one that always sticks in my mind is when motherwell + brian mcclair came to pittodrie. although having searched for it, im starting to wonder if i made it up. must have been around 97 or so because of the guy i went with and the fact brian mcclair was there.

we won 3-0, goals from jess, joe miller and someone else ive forgotten.

driving me nuts because im sure im right, but the internet seems to be telling me otherwise.

the one that always sticks in my mind is when motherwell + brian mcclair came to pittodrie. although having searched for it, im starting to wonder if i made it up. must have been around 97 or so because of the guy i went with and the fact brian mcclair was there.

we won 3-0, goals from jess, joe miller and someone else ive forgotten.

driving me nuts because im sure im right, but the internet seems to be telling me otherwise.

Been drinking tonight LOL

Dnipro.

Then St Mirren away when Bett equalised to keep closing in on Rangers before Smith f**ked it up on last day of season. 7-3 in cup at Morton. 6-2 at Partick in cup. 5-3 Dons in BP youth cup final in 85 (i think) when 3-0 down with 20 to go. Many wins at Ibrox and Parkhead.

a ha, i know what i did. all these years ive been getting mixed up.

it wasnt the motherwell game, i just found it and we drew 1-1. jess scored and lee mcculloch equalised.

the game ive always thought it was, was a game vs hibs a few months later that we won 3-0. goals from jess, miller and newell.

i always remember a corner was floated in and jess was lurking edge of the D, caught it on the volley and pinged a beauty.

chars TR, this thread has put my brain right after many years of being wrong.

Dnipro.

Then St Mirren away when Bett equalised to keep closing in on Rangers before Smith f**ked it up on last day of season. 7-3 in cup at Morton. 6-2 at Partick in cup. 5-3 Dons in BP youth cup final in 85 (i think) when 3-0 down with 20 to go. Many wins at Ibrox and Parkhead.

Himmin K9 it was memorable not your memoirs......dnipro good because i got to go to another 3 European away games ...........but...........nothing beats 80's European nights

Toss up between Miller securing the league at Pittodrie or the greatest night at Pittodrie.......

The Bayern game...........THAT free kick secures it Aberdeen humpimg Bayern

Mine would probably be the same.

Plus Juventus in 71/72 Uefa Cup.

I was 11 and going to see a team of Italian superstars was something special. In those days there was not the same wall to wall coverage of football there is nowadays.

My old man took me to both the Bayern game and the Waterschei game Cant really remember much about it I do remember an umbrella incident from the Paddock end of the main stand though.

Also the Final against The tinks that we won 9-8 on pens (my first final without da) f**king brilliant think it was Big bri irvine that scored the winner efter anton rogans pass back to Theo (OOOOOOOTT!!!!!) Snelders or did he blooter it o'er the bar f**k it I cant remember i was pished.

Impossible to pick just one so top 10 in no order

1. Aberdeen 1 Rangers 0 97 - My first game in the RDU, f**king bouncing.

2. Celtic 2 Aberdeen 3 - We won it, we through it away - we won it and i celebrated in the celtic end, magic night.

3. Aberdeen 2 - Rangers 0 - Euro decider, great day / night

4. Aberdeen 2 Bayern Munich 2 - Great bounce in the south corner, exactly how football should be watched.

5. Hibs 3 - Aberdeen 4 - Last minute pen and mental bouce after.

6. Motherwell 5 Aberdeen 6 - no way you could not mention that game

7. Hibs 1 Aberdeen 2 - scots cup semi, latapy scored one of the best goals i have seen.

8. Aberdeen 3 Celtic 2 - 3 pens, 2 red cards, 5 goals and regi blinker - what else could you ask for.

9. Hearts 1 - Aberdeen 2 - Pressley own goal and clark wins it late on.

10. Dundee Utd 2 Aberdeen 3 - Dead and berried at half time, hammered them in the second half!

9. Hearts 1 - Aberdeen 2 - Pressley own goal and clark wins it late on.

10. Dundee Utd 2 Aberdeen 3 - Dead and berried at half time, hammered them in the second half!

Yeah, those two were pretty good like. Clark with one of his famous deflected shots screamers for the first. Derek Spillie handing us the way back in to the match in the second.

athletico madrid vs aberdeen

Gothenburg for me, for what happened on the pitch.

Dnipro away for the whole trip, from the time spent in paris airport having a laugh and getting pissed to the last night in kiev and the most amazing strippers ever :thumbup1:

I don't think i'll ever have as complete an away trip as that for the rest of my life, cracking :applause:

Dnipro

went there for a laugh thinking we have no chance and I may as well be on our only Euro away trip and to come away with a draw was special. the whole trip was the best few days of ma life. The last 10 mins was the worse 10 mins of ma life!

Qualifying for Europe at Tynecastle a few years back!

In the jungle at Parkhead as a 14 years old and winning 3-0

In the Govan at Ibrox as a 9 year old and winning 3-0

Funny how some games stick in the mind more than others.

The 1994 (i think) League cup semi win over Rangers with Jess and Bernard bossing the midfield was fun just to see Gascoigne have the tables turned for a change.

Also recall a win over the Caballero, Cannigia Dundee team coming back from a goal or two down, in the face of their cynical cheating to git it right up them. Partly stick in the mind because a mate who is a celtic fan came along and loved it. Nearly converted him to the dons that day.

Dnipro

went there for a laugh thinking we have no chance and I may as well be on our only Euro away trip and to come away with a draw was special. the whole trip was the best few days of ma life. The last 10 mins was the worse 10 mins of ma life!

Qualifying for Europe at Tynecastle a few years back!

In the jungle at Parkhead as a 14 years old and winning 3-0

In the Govan at Ibrox as a 9 year old and winning 3-0

That was an amazing game. The bounce when we scored was unsurpassed amongst all of the games I've been to.

The 3-0 cup win at Hamden vs Hearts when they had 2 players sent off sticks in my mind.

Torino at Pittodrie is memorable for Richardson's performance.

I still remember Willie Miller's header when we won the league vs Celtic (1-1 I think). I was in the South Stand (uncovered section) and I remember him rising and bulleting the header and him running towards us.

Copenhagen 4-0 was immense as was Munich at Todders.