Britains "top" Firm

Dubai-Dandy

I see there's a thread on Aberdeen casuals but who were/are the hardest firms in Britain. ASC sounds more like a wee bit of make believe in recent years and there's no real trouble these days.

Are Hibs or Aberdeen top boys in Scotland and how do Scottish firms compare to the West Hams of this world? Or other European countries even.

I didn't ask people from other firms. I can't see many people Aberdeen fans being involved in other clubs battles so there shouldn't be one upmanship. Just interested.

The stuff you here and see about West Ham for example makes ASC etc etc into a bit of a joke.

Where do you get your info that Aberdeen are a joke?

Dunno. Any notable "riots" in the last 20 years? A few kiddies with a bit of "clobber" on isn't exactly a fearsome hooligan firm. All talk but no aggravation to back it up. Seem to remember a preseason in England a few years back when they got pasted?

Thought a firm was meant to be regularly avin' it as Danny Dyer wid say.

Dunno. Any notable "riots" in the last 20 years? A few kiddies with a bit of "clobber" on isn't exactly a fearsome hooligan firm. All talk but no aggravation to back it up. Seem to remember a preseason in England a few years back when they got pasted?

Thought a firm was meant to be regularly avin' it as Danny Dyer wid say.

Pre season where???

sounds like your just spikin sheet

All about numbers now. "They only took 20 up and there was 80 of us and they ran" - well no sh*t - imagine them not wanting to fight four on one!! Still seems that this is claimed as a victory nowadays.

Go the russian way - 30 v 30 away from the ground and just go at it if that is what turns you on. However very much doubt this suggestion will happen in this country.