Scottish Fitba Bottom Trumpery

A bit like top trumps, this is for anyone who's ever been involved in Scottish fitba, and who is a bit of a b*stard really, in any capacity, be it player, manager or any other flimsy association you care to mention.

Four categories ranging from 0-100.

Hatchet-facedness

Unpopularity

Minkery

Non-fitba related shenaniganry

I'll compile the results and we'll have a winner at the end, but there are no real boundaries as to who can be included, other than an involvement in Scottish fitba at one time.

I'll start with an example, the arsehole enforcer of Utd of yore, 21 match banned Dave Bowman.

HFness - 87

UPop - 76

Minkery - 80

NFRS - 22

Fill yer boots, I'll do the stats work on these chancers :trophy:

A bit like top trumps, this is for anyone who's ever been involved in Scottish fitba, and who is a bit of a b*stard really, in any capacity, be it player, manager or any other flimsy association you care to mention.

Four categories ranging from 0-100.

Hatchet-facedness

Unpopularity

Minkery

Non-fitba related shenaniganry

I'll compile the results and we'll have a winner at the end, but there are no real boundaries as to who can be included, other than an involvement in Scottish fitba at one time.

I'll start with an example, the arsehole enforcer of Utd of yore, 21 match banned Dave Bowman.

HFness - 87

UPop - 76

Minkery - 80

NFRS - 22

Fill yer boots, I'll do the stats work on these chancers :trophy:

NAcho Novo

Hfness - 86

Upop - 100

Minkery - 99

NFRS - does eating da poo poo count? if so 100

NAcho Novo

Hfness - 86

Upop - 100

Minkery - 99

NFRS - does eating da poo poo count? if so 100

That's the spirit, but, you ken how the real game works, if we give all huns close on 100's for everything, it's going to be impossible to win any cards off each other in this hypothetical game.

Temper the scoring a wee bit and bear in mind that a 90 is at the very top end of the scale, 100's are reserved for the biggest cretins ever to darken our doorstep.

So nobody deserved top billing for all four categories, although Novo would be at the higher end of the scale I grant you.