Jordan V Gattuso

gattuso shoved a head up against him aye but nae a butt as such.

big joe looked more than able for him but as usually happens they were split up. the old timer definitely wasn't phased like, would have ripped the young pups heid off if he got half a chance I reckons.

It was a definite head butt, small one, but more than just putting his head up against Jordan's. He also threw a couple of punches aimed towards Jordan but Bassong, i think, was getting in the way.

Gattuso also hit out at Jordan during the game. I'm not sure what Jordan did to annoy him?

All quite hilarious really, seeing the small man wanting to take on the World because he lost and he's angry. :laughing:

It was a definite head butt, small one, but more than just putting his head up against Jordan's. He also threw a couple of punches aimed towards Jordan but Bassong, i think, was getting in the way.

Gattuso also hit out at Jordan during the game. I'm not sure what Jordan did to annoy him?

All quite hilarious really, seeing the small man wanting to take on the World because he lost and he's angry. :laughing:

aye you're right actually, having just seen it again it was an actual butting action. faggot little mink that boy.

see him punching the pitch during the game, spoilt little brat.

However highly Jordan was thought of at Milan, Gattuso will always be more of hero to Milan fans... he's captained their team, won trophies for Milan and the world cup for Italy.

aye i wouldnt have thought that JJ would be that highly thought of by milan fans. they were sh*t when he played for them, and i think it was when he was past his best.

[could be wrong though]

either way the shark should have shown that whipper snapper who's boss.

storm in a tea-cup. he didnt really drop the nut on him it was a football pitch headbutt.

Ha ha ha couldna believe it when I saw it in the gym last night and wondered who had given Gattuso the brave pills.

Totally agree with Redknapp on this one.

Well done to Tottenham as well. I knew they had goals in them but wasn't sure about their shaky defence up against Milans attacking talent. Can't see them f**king it up at home. I'd fancy Spurs to score against anyone at home so this result was brilliant for them.

Yes am sure a 63 yr old jaikie would take a super fit 30 something , Gattuso would tear his fkn head off , f**k off Joe, should have never been in the 82 Scotland squad either

Harry Redknapp and Souness both know Joe Jordan fairly well and both said Gattuso has picked on the wrong guy. Both said Gattuso wouldn't last 5 minutes with Jordan but I'm sure you know better do you.

The mans a Leeds legend which is partly the reason I'd stick up for him, also the fact he wants to bash a hun gets my vote too. :lolrangers:

As for the 1982 World cup that ruined his career he didn't play much again after getting injured in the World Cup. Scoring in 3 successive world cups though is pretty impressive for a Scot and over 50 caps so someone must have liked him.

Some little-known facts about Joe Jordan...

In a room with 245 objects there are 246 things Joe Jordan can kill you with, the 246th is the actual room itself.

Joe Jordan doesn't breathe oxygen he just allows oxygen to be around him.

Joe Jordan doesn't get headbutted he allows his attacker to get a head start.

Joe Jordan doesn't back down from a fight, in fact he once fought ten bears and won.

Joe Jordan died 20 years ago, the grim reaper just hasn't mustered up the courage to tell him yet.

There used to be a street named after Joe Jordan, but it was changed because nobody crosses Joe Jordan and lives.

Joe Jordan created the giraffe by upppercutting a horse.

A cobra once bit Joe Jordan's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Joe Jordan has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Joe Jordan was in all 6 Star Wars films. He played The Force.

Superman wears Joe Jordan pajamas.

Joe Jordan doesnt do push ups, he pushes the earth down.

The dinosaurs didn't get extinct. They left. Out of respect for Joe Jordan.

Joe Jordan sleeps with the light on because the dark is afraid of Joe Jordan.

Aliens have never visited earth because they know about Joe Jordan.

Joe Jordan can pee his name into hardend cement.

When ghosts go camping, they sit around the fire and tell stories about Joe Jordan.

There's no theory of evolution, just a list of animals Joe Jordan allows to live.

And here's my favourite picture from THAT match...

5161.jpg