Nae Luck Chelski

Absolutely superb, being a Liverpool man, I normally despise Everton, but I'm gonna let em off this time on account of disposing of those London minks... Also it's been brought to my attention that Chelsea have a club museum now. Can't be awfully full as they dinna have an affa lot of "history" to speak of.

They opened a museum because they are history. :lolrangers: huns of England.

Absolutely superb, being a Liverpool man, I normally despise Everton, but I'm gonna let em off this time on account of disposing of those London minks... Also it's been brought to my attention that Chelsea have a club museum now. Can't be awfully full as they dinna have an affa lot of "history" to speak of.

Whereas all Liverpool have is their history. :checkit:

Why do Liverpool 'men' have a go at Chelsea as "they have no history", well they've won the league 3 times in the past 7/8 years...compared to liverpools, um...none. Theyve won the fa cup quite a lot recently too ( must be 3/4 times in 10 years?)..compared to liverpools, um, 1. Oh right la, but we won the eurrropean cup la....

Surely to have history youve to create it, which is what Chelsea are doing? I don't defend them often but seems to be the only thing the dippers cling on to.