Random Clubs You Dislike/hate

What are the random clubs you hate or dislike? As Aberdeen fans there seems to be 4 clubs you have to hate - the Old Firm, Dundee Utd and Hearts.

The random clubs I hate are ...

Darlington - For selling us Tommy Wright and then getting him back for nothing.

Sheffield Utd - A bunch of moaning twats and enjoying watching them struggle.

Leeds Utd - I have an uncle who is a Leeds fan and takes the piss out of me when Aberdeen aren't doing well so the last few years were quite enjoyable for me.

I'm sure there are a few more. I'll add them once I remember them.

In no order;

West Ham due to the fact that every c**t who pretends to be East End 'Ard claims to support them.

Chelsea, too friendly wi the huns and too posh an area for a proper fitba team to be fae.

Man City, only started to dislike in the last few years for obvious reasons.

Every other Scottish Club.......cos they are nae AFC.

(Tims and Huns are in a Hate League o their own).

Real, Barca, Man U, Liverpool and all the other glory hunt teams from over the years too.

Juve, the Man U of Italy ie none of their support are from Turin.

that f**king Man Utd c**ts, i'm a Liverpool man so just hate everything about the f**kers.

Obviously the bigot bothers.

Chelsea so f**king smug , at least the Mancs, Arsenal and Liverppol have a type pf history.

Fulham, just think that it's wrong that club that has as small a following as thiers should be in the top division, likes of Cardiff, Leeds, Forest are bigger clubs than Fulham will ever be

that f**king Man Utd c**ts, i'm a Liverpool man so just hate everything about the f**kers.

Obviously the bigot bothers.

Chelsea so f**king smug , at least the Mancs, Arsenal and Liverppol have a type pf history.

Fulham, just think that it's wrong that club that has as small a following as thiers should be in the top division, likes of Cardiff, Leeds, Forest are bigger clubs than Fulham will ever be

now I realise it's just "randoms" so any reason for not liking them is valid however illogical. however that reason for not wanting fulham in the premiership strikes me as down right weird being that we're just a wee club with not many fans ourselves :cry:

Wigan! Shitty team with a shitty support from a shitty rugby town. Really annoys me that they are in the Premiership and teams like Leeds Utd aren't.

THIS!

Was on some 'Team Building Course' bollocks with the work, and there was a guy from Wigan there. The impression he left me with was that if I never go to Wigan it'll be too f**king soon.

Sink into the sea, you wretched f**king hole.

Wigan! Shitty team with a shitty support from a shitty rugby town. Really annoys me that they are in the Premiership and teams like Leeds Utd aren't.

Good shout there loon. Also tbh despite Eck being their manager i'd be happy for the Brum to go down too. In fact get Birmingham and Wigan the f**k out of the Premiership.

Apart from the of, Arabs & Yams I'm neither here nor there with the rest of Scottish football.

If you pointed a gun to my head I'd say Livingston mainly because in the Ebbe years they made fools of us.

I don't like Liverpool, self rightious mopes ala Celtic and to a lesser degree Newcastle United.

But that's about it.

Oh and SS Nazio for obvious reasons.

Apart from the of, Arabs & Yams I'm neither here nor there with the rest of Scottish football.

If you pointed a gun to my head I'd say Livingston mainly because in the Ebbe years they made fools of us.

I don't like Liverpool, self rightious mopes ala Celtic and to a lesser degree Newcastle United.

But that's about it.

Oh and SS Nazio for obvious reasons.

Are you a supporter of AS Roma ?

I can't stand f**king Rotherham!! I don't know why. I hate Liverpool as well. Apart from the obvious teams in Scotland, I don't really have any team I HATE. Don't like any of them. I tend to go through stages of hating teams depending on who plays for/manages them. Used to HATE St Johnstone when Gary Bolan was there for example (couldn't stand him, ex hun and Arab). But didn't mind them when Owen Coyle was there. So mine tends to change. But those 2 in England definite. Liverpool cos of their fans, but Rotherham I have no idea, just always glad when they lose. They bust a coupon about 7 years ago, and since then. Which isn't logical cos loads of teams do that to me every week.

i hated livingston cause they had that c**t with the drum

i hate caley thistle my mate seriously thinks there the bees kness it was great to go up there and beat them last month

man utd just for all the cretins that support them and use a loose affiliation with sir alex as an excuse to glory hunt

i also hate norwich, sheffiled wednesday and portsmouth cause of that boy with he tatts and blue hair

In recent years, Hamilton. Just grown to despise the way they go about it on the pitch. Time wasting from mid-way through the first half if they keep it to 0-0 or struggle to a 1-0 lead, their ground, their manager (though it seems he can be alright away from the radio/camera, I just don't like him), their meatheads like Mensing, the Paixao brothers and so on.

Can't wait to see the back of them after this season, hoping we can give them a pumping tomorrow night and that will be the last time we play them for a while.