Willie Gibson

Just realised that the willie gibson playing for crawley town on the right wing is the same one who played for dunfermilne earlier in the season and killie before that! I'll never forget when he had long shaggy hair and bright green boots which clashed with the killie blue and white stripes and so the person in front of me at this dons v killie game at todders in 08 decided as they were so close to the wing in the south stand they'd shout, "sh*te boots, sh*te hair!"

Just realised that the willie gibson playing for crawley town on the right wing is the same one who played for dunfermilne earlier in the season and killie before that! I'll never forget when he had long shaggy hair and bright green boots which clashed with the killie blue and white stripes and so the person in front of me at this dons v killie game at todders in 08 decided as they were so close to the wing in the south stand they'd shout, "sh*te boots, sh*te hair!"

I think that's the same guy who came on as a sub for Killie against us a few seasons ago and got subbed himself near the end and threw his shirt down in disgust and stormed down the tunnel :laughing: Unless it was a different player but sure it was him.