Fa Cup Qf Draw

Man Utd fairly get the tough draws like, well assuming that the Gunners take care of Orient that is. Off the top of my head i think Crawley is the only non top team they've played in the FA Cup in recent years (ok Leeds but still a tough team).

Southampton in previous round?

Southampton and Derby in 08/09 (they only managed 1 game in 09/00 and Leeds were League 1 then)

Southampton in previous round?

Southampton and Derby in 08/09 (they only managed 1 game in 09/00 and Leeds were League 1 then)

I said off the top of your head K-9 :laughing:

Ok fair enough but the point i'm making is compared to especially Chelsea for example. Usually get some League 1 or 2 guff at home every season and then look at the finals they've won. Came up against Everton and went out.

It appears Arsenal's second string just aren't up to it. How many times have they struggled to beat lower league oppostion this season?

He actually played his 2nd string? Bloody hell i could maybe understand that at home - if not condoning it - but away to a pootential banana skin of a tie is just sheer arrogance. Can't see it but i hope they get beat at the Emirates :crossfingers::laughing:

He actually played his 2nd string? Bloody hell i could maybe understand that at home - if not condoning it - but away to a pootential banana skin of a tie is just sheer arrogance. Can't see it but i hope they get beat at the Emirates :crossfingers::laughing:

Most of the big teams do it though. When i say second string it was still a strong side on paper. Really a team including Arshavin, Bendtner and Rosicky should be good enough to beat a League One side. I was going to include Chamakh in that list but then he's sh*te. :laughing:

Most of the big teams do it though. When i say second string it was still a strong side on paper. Really a team including Arshavin, Bendtner and Rosicky should be good enough to beat a League One side. I was going to include Chamakh in that list but then he's sh*te. :laughing:

Well you know what i think of that guy. Just don't see the big hardon about him, he didn't even have that good a record in the French league either and that league is pish. I mean even Bendter is better than him and that says something.