Highlights Up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9403103.stm

What on earth was Langfield attempting to do before the Killie free-kick? And on that i thought it looked like a dive by the guy, don't think Diamond touched him. Terrible error by Bell for Vernon's goal but good poacher instinct anyway. Aluko took his goal well but again some horrendous defending leading to it. Wright should have definitely walked for the foul on Bebo for the penalty, ref's made a big blunder there and just shows how bad the decision to send off Considine was. Again hilarious mistake by Hay this time for big Josh' goal but he still took it well and his anticipation was good.

Just a pity that highlights can't show how dominant we were even just in possession.

What on earth was Langfield attempting to do before the Killie free-kick? And on that i thought it looked like a dive by the guy, don't think Diamond touched him. Terrible error by Bell for Vernon's goal but good poacher instinct anyway. Aluko took his goal well but again some horrendous defending leading to it. Wright should have definitely walked for the foul on Bebo for the penalty, ref's made a big blunder there and just shows how bad the decision to send off Considine was. Again hilarious mistake by Hay this time for big Josh' goal but he still took it well and his anticipation was good.

Just a pity that highlights can't show how dominant we were even just in possession.

UNbelievable :o What the hell is he thinking there, that said he makes a cracking save from the free kick, great save & well put round his post. Wish he could be a good keeper cos he shows sometimes he's capable of greatness but overall he just cannot do it. Far too many school boy errors from him.

Cammy Bell I have rated (admittedly) more so on other peoples say & Killies form rather than actually seeing him on a regular basis & also on the rumours that the huns were after him. BUT on closer look, is he really as good as we think? He's conceded a fair few (not even counting yesterday) but that may be down to his poor defense more than his faults :dontknow:

Still have him over Clangers though.

Thought it was a dive at the time and I spent the rest of the match booing the diving cheating b*stard :soapbox:

He did go down easily but it may have been one of those accidental clips when the smallest of touches can bring his forward moving legs foot in to catch the back of his standing leg & these are impossible to stay on your feet from & always tend to look like dives but hard to tell really.

He did go down easily but it may have been one of those accidental clips when the smallest of touches can bring his forward moving legs foot in to catch the back of his standing leg & these are impossible to stay on your feet from & always tend to look like dives but hard to tell really.

Ayhe - definitely caught him from where we were sitting.

There was more contact with diamond for that foul then there was for bebos pen! Im not entirley unconvinced that wright didnt get a bit of the ball either.

Watching those highlights all i can think of is the motivational poster

"f**k you im an anteater"

the negativity on this forum is unreal. we win 5-0 and the comments are

"What on earth was Langfield attempting to do before the Killie free-kick?"

"he just cannot do it. Far too many school boy errors from him."

alulo only plays "when he wants to..."

moan, moan, moan

Aye you hooked me, great bait.

You only point out the negatives & yet you do no compliment any of the players at all, only say we won 5 nil.

You miss the fact that I also said "that said he makes a cracking save from the free kick, great save & well put round his post"

& I was commenting on his shocking mistake before the free kick that on any other day would have seen us down 1 nil.

Just because we win well & get 5 goals & none against does not mean we cannot point out failings in the game also, that's what's called the endless pursuit of PERFECTION.

Cammy Bell I have rated (admittedly) more so on other peoples say & Killies form rather than actually seeing him on a regular basis & also on the rumours that the huns were after him. BUT on closer look, is he really as good as we think? He's conceded a fair few (not even counting yesterday) but that may be down to his poor defense more than his faults :dontknow:

Still have him over Clangers though.

I have been starting to wonder if this guy is one of those players whose ability is an invention of the media.

The goal he conceded against St Johnstone was piss poor! And he looked poor against us. 35 yarder along the ground conceded against Utd apparently.

I haven't seen that much of him - but what I have seen I've not been impressed with.

I have been starting to wonder if this guy is one of those players whose ability is an invention of the media.

The goal he conceded against St Johnstone was piss poor! And he looked poor against us. 35 yarder along the ground conceded against Utd apparently.

I haven't seen that much of him - but what I have seen I've not been impressed with.

Not seen that much of him either so maybe the hype is ott on the lad. Maybe he is only just slightly better than Langfield instead of way better!!

• Site Sponsor

Aye you hooked me, great bait.

You only point out the negatives & yet you do no compliment any of the players at all, only say we won 5 nil.

You miss the fact that I also said "that said he makes a cracking save from the free kick, great save & well put round his post"

& I was commenting on his shocking mistake before the free kick that on any other day would have seen us down 1 nil.

Just because we win well & get 5 goals & none against does not mean we cannot point out failings in the game also, that's what's called the endless pursuit of PERFECTION.

Well said

:o What the hell is he thinking there, that said he makes a cracking save from the free kick, great save & well put round his post.

Just got round and watching it again, if he gets beaten by that free-kick it is a massive error on his part. He has his wall set up for the other side and has to put his faith in it. He just has to make sure that it doesn't go in his side. Thought he had a better save at another point in the match (when it was still 0-0 I think), but doesn't seem to have made the highlights.

Highlights were as enjoyable as the game. The openess of Kilmarnock helped us, but everyone played well and hopefully we can get some more of the same fluid football we got at points in the game for the rest of the season.