Thai Tims

It is actually a group of kids that a young Celtic fan called Raemon who took a gap year and went over to Thailand to teach them English and while he was there he taught them Celtic songs, There is another video of him and the kids singing.

The video above is of them singing in tribute to the boy (Raemon) as he was stabbed to death after the Celtic v Aberdeen game a few weeks back on the Tuesday.

I know this because I asked my mate what charity this was in connection with, he said it wasn't and explained the above..

Your mate must be right then. I got telt it was for the handicapped and orfaned kids in thailand something like the good child foundation and the kids have been raising money for months and that celtic donated tops and fans sent money and stuff.

Theres piles of videos on you tube.

When a charity worker, and probably a decent bloke, is stabbed to death you'd hope to be able to put aside any football related dislike for them though, no?

Sad to hear. Although does make me glad I don't live through the west or support an Old Firm team, too much horrible baggage goes along with it.

Jesus Christ. Its some orphans and handicaped kids raising money for their school in thailand but everyone is entitled to an opinion like.

Aberdeen should get involved with a similar thing and some kiddies shirts from last season wouldnt hurt anybody. Nice to be nice sometimes but some just let OF hatred rule everything. Its also quite sad the boy got stabbed I didnt know that and that puts football way into perspective.

When

a charity worker, and probably a decent bloke, is stabbed to death you'd hope to be able to put aside any football related dislike for them though, no?

Bugger off, it patantly obvious this is a decent and well meaning gesture from the Thai kids- - that doesn't even have to be said - so don't medel take the moral high ground with me.

Its old firm related so I couldn't give a flying f'ck.

Sheepies, Aberdeen FC do plenty of charitable things for charitable organisations in Scotland so lets focus on that instead of wasting space on this site disucussing the Old Firm.

• 1 year later...