God Save The Queen

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had a quick look at the story in the paper. Looks like some bitch called Patricia something or other has decided this is the best way to stop the stadium being built in her back yard so she's nominated the field for some daft scheme thats running for the queens jubilee. If it gets full nomination it then goes to a voting stage, if it goes to that then the stadium will at least be delayed until the votes are in. Cant read it properly though, in an open plan office...

I'm agreeing with Robbo's sentiment. These f**kings nae in my back yarders need to f**k right off, buy a hoose in the middle of nowhere and let the rest of us get on with it.

Pig sick of seeing decent ideas for the city buried by a noisy minority.

just had a quick look at the story in the paper. Looks like some bitch called Patricia something or other has decided this is the best way to stop the stadium being built in her back yard so she's nominated the field for some daft scheme thats running for the queens jubilee. If it gets full nomination it then goes to a voting stage, if it goes to that then the stadium will at least be delayed until the votes are in. Cant read it properly though, in an open plan office...

I'm agreeing with Robbo's sentiment. These f**kings nae in my back yarders need to f**k right off, buy a hoose in the middle of nowhere and let the rest of us get on with it.

Pig sick of seeing decent ideas for the city buried by a noisy minority.

Hear hear. I heard one of them saying ity would be terrible to lose such a beautiful spot, and all the wildlife unique to the area would be lost forever. (remind anyone of the anti-Trumpers there?)

I mean ffs, this "beautiful" area, looks directly across at Cove, which I presume was perfectly fine to be built when it was for their f**king hooses, and is hemmed in on all sides by two dual carriageways, Kincorth, the Fed Ex yard and a small industrial estate on the opposite side of the loch.

Now, in my mind, that's nae exactly up there with the scenic splendour of upper deeside is it? And if the wildlife have managed to put up with all that around about them up till now, pretty sure they winna be gan too far either. :nutso:

Interesting footnote...*Nominations can only be sumitted by the landowner. So surely that totally rules this out?

You'd think so but after reading the full article in the EE it turns out this bint is also on the Nigg 10 person council. Not sure if that means she can claim she's acting on behalf of the 'owners' or not.

Dont really think its worth worrying about though, there's a lot of processes to go through before it could get the go ahead and in Aberdeen its up against Duthie Park and one other park as well.

You'd think so but after reading the full article in the EE it turns out this bint is also on the Nigg 10 person council. Not sure if that means she can claim she's acting on behalf of the 'owners' or not.

Dont really think its worth worrying about though, there's a lot of processes to go through before it could get the go ahead and in Aberdeen its up against Duthie Park and one other park as well.

I canna see it either. I mean they would take one look at Loirston, and go 'fit'? :laughing:

Hear hear. I heard one of them saying ity would be terrible to lose such a beautiful spot, and all the wildlife unique to the area would be lost forever. (remind anyone of the anti-Trumpers there?)

I mean ffs, this "beautiful" area, looks directly across at Cove, which I presume was perfectly fine to be built when it was for their f**king hooses, and is hemmed in on all sides by two dual carriageways, Kincorth, the Fed Ex yard and a small industrial estate on the opposite side of the loch.

Now, in my mind, that's nae exactly up there with the scenic splendour of upper deeside is it? And if the wildlife have managed to put up with all that around about them up till now, pretty sure they winna be gan too far either. :nutso:

This is class.

What a f**king deluded split arsed f**kwit. :laughing:

I canna see it either. I mean they would take one look at Loirston, and go 'fit'? :laughing:

:hysterical: