Ian Holloway

Correct, thinks he's a comedian but is in fact an utter c**t.

He's a good guy, read about his life outside football and you'll see he's quite an inspirational character, so it's no wonder his players give everything for him.

Blackpool are really good to watch in terms of their attitude to a game, they just go for it. I wish every team had that attitude.

And look what he did at a 'smaller' club.

Again, I won't rise to that. ;)

He has done a great job in getting Blackpool in the Premiership and building up a great team spirit but was absolutely no pressure on him to do anything there and that's why he succeeded as everyone wrote them off.

What he has proved this season though is that he's tactically clueless, shown by his insistence on playing attacking football at every ground Blackpool visit which may look good on the eye but is foolish and shows he has no idea how to play a defensive game or indeed set up to defend.

And to think some were touting this clown for the West Ham and Liverpool jobs and even as a possible future England manager!

Again, I won't rise to that. ;)

He has done a great job in getting Blackpool in the Premiership and building up a great team spirit but was absolutely no pressure on him to do anything there and that's why he succeeded as everyone wrote them off.

What he has proved this season though is that he's tactically clueless, shown by his insistence on playing attacking football at every ground Blackpool visit which may look good on the eye but is foolish and shows he has no idea how to play a defensive game or indeed set up to defend.

And to think some were touting this clown for the West Ham and Liverpool jobs and even as a possible future England manager!

I think you are being very harsh, saying he;s under no pressure is just bizzare, after the start they had and the inws they had the pressure starts to build and expectations will rise, granted he'snot under extreme pressure but he will be under pressure to get another season of big pay days for Blackpool now.

They have conceded the 2nd most amount of goals in the league but have countered this by attacking football and team spirit. I don't see how that can be criticised.

He is a tad annoying on TV but as tup said he is supposedly a total gentleman and great character.

Shown by his insistence on playing attacking football at every ground Blackpool visit!

Utterly ludicrous that anyone should complain about that, surely we all watch the game for precisely this reason?

If every team set up not to lose, I'd stop watching football. Tactics my hairy arse, we want to see goalmouth action, end to end football, and Blackpool always provide that.

He goes for the throat, regardless of opposition, an admirable trait, and an honourable way of playing.

I dinna really care what he says, actions speak much louder than words, and Holloway is an inspirational character without a doubt.