1997 Green Final

I've got a copy of the last Green Final before the EE got rid of it as a separate paper, if I remember right it was during the summer of 2002, it had the world cup information on it's pages.

I liked the wee cartoon of the long suffering Dons loon supporter on the front of each issue.

I kept a copy of the EE when my daughter was born (2004) and on the back pages it had us trying to sign a striker called Lubomir Blaha from Slovan Liberec.

I've got a copy of the last Green Final before the EE got rid of it as a separate paper, if I remember right it was during the summer of 2002, it had the world cup information on it's pages.

I liked the wee cartoon of the long suffering Dons loon supporter on the front of each issue.

I kept a copy of the EE when my daughter was born (2004) and on the back pages it had us trying to sign a striker called Lubomir Blaha from Slovan Liberec.

Big useless Polish chunt. Pretty sure we had him on loan for six months and all he done was hit the bar with a header against Dundee (?)

Edit: He was Czech

Ye sure? Wikipedia disagrees. Could be there that I'm talking about. Think that was his first touch as well. Remember thinking "this boy could be good". Whoops!

Just checked up on this and you and Wiki are correct.

Blaha never scored for us in 2 starts and 6 sub appearances.

So to conclude, yes he was sh*te and a useless big pudding.

http://www.afcheritage.org/Team/CurrentSquad/player_show.cfm?player_id=765