Baggio

You a fan of Roberto Baggio?

He was my favourite player for a while.

Loved watching USA 94 after the group phase when he started to shine.

I went and got a '94 Juve home top with 10 on the back.

Still got it and it looks well dapper :cool: dont wear it to the boozer though, just for playing football in.

Yes the very first Baggio SC, sewn in tongue, K leather and the yellow diadora emblem, fitted like a glove

he's the man is roberto.

check out youtube for some scandelous goals form the halcyon days of italian fitba.

i dont think he gets the prise his talents merited.

for me he is up there with any of the palyesr we have seen over past decade.

he's the man is roberto.

check out youtube for some scandelous goals form the halcyon days of italian fitba.

i dont think he gets the prise his talents merited.

for me he is up there with any of the palyesr we have seen over past decade.

You are probably right there Blutmeister used to love the Italian Fitba highlights on gazetta channel 4 Saturday am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXfHFNlJ_w&feature=related

One of my favorite ever players, every fantasy football team I have had is named after him.

I worked in Italy for a while and whilst I was picking up bits of the local tongue it's safe to say that almost every conversation I had with a local went onto football. Every one of those Italian folks became genuinely interested when you mentioned the divine pony tail.

Went to Germany 2006 and managed to see Italy. Night before the Czech Italy game a mate and I were getting pished with a bar full of Italians in Hamburg. Spoke at length about Bobby Baggio and mentioned that my favorite football shirt is the original Italy 1990 one. Next day at stadium mate and I had just put up Scotland and Dons flags at the half way line (much to the annoyance of Juve ultras). Next thing we are up in the concourse and start hearing this Baggio chant, turns round and the mob of Italians we had been drinking with spotted my 1990 shirt.

I f**king love Bobby Baggio and I love Italy.