This Royal Wedding sh*te

barassie_afc

She's like a Yorkshire Terrier in a downpour, skinny runt o a thing.

And Bumface Wills is a bender for sure, marriage of convenience.

The only f**k I give is for the day off we get to 'celebrate'.

They have to make a fuss, otherwise the Royals would be seen as the (expensive) irrelevance they are.

They have to make a fuss, otherwise the Royals would be seen as the (expensive) irrelevance they are.

she has got a fleshy flange tup u can see it in that picture it would be like going down on an Arby's

arbys-full.jpg

I forgot aboot the day off, I'll be heading away for the weekend hopefully and will not give their wedding a thought.

You listened to her? Dull.....

Aye but when you have the likes of Jenny Bond doing the interviews you'd have to be a fool to open up to your interviewee. The folk who follow them are rabid Royalists, they are looking for any chink in the armour of interlopers.

I think, by giving nothing away, she's being a smart cookie, anything remotely controversial would be pounced on as confirmation of her, in the eyes of Bond et al already decided, unsuitability.

I hate them all, and I'm with Icke on the shape shifting lizard thing.

Personally I'd like to line the whole lot up against a wall and shoot every single one of the sponging c**ts.

Biggest benefit cheats in the country, 38m quid a year to keep that lot in the lap of luxury and thats not including all the extra security costs they cost us every time they leave that 200 bedroom hoose of theirs.

f**k off back to Germany

Plenty of folks will lap this up. They'll be out in force in their tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands, to shriek and weep with joy at the passing circus... 1.99 Commemorative Royal Wedding Mugs held aloft, Union Jacks manufactured in China being waved for all they're worth, and small children carried on shoulders in the hope that they might catch a one second glimpse of rich people who care not one short sh*t whether or not every filthy, glaikit prole lining the streets drops stone dead from poverty, lack of hygiene or baseless loyalty to the rich and landed.

"Gawd bless ya!"

"O Laaaav Yow!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

...they'll squawk.

• 1 year later...