The Pitch....

Totally, groundsman is probably fighting mission impossible but that's not a football pitch out there.

The groundsman hisna got a chance of keeping a nice lush pitch, the weather is against him and there's no money to help out.

If we had the money we'd have those big light machines over the pitch as soon as the game is done to help the grass grow like in the premiership, but we don't have the money so we play on a tattie field instead!

Are you serious? With 6 games to go you feel there's no chance when we're 3 points behind 6th?

Ignore 6th the now cos Utd are basically going to get up to 5th & maybe even 4th with their games in hand most likely. It's too much to ask now imo, the chances of overcoming Well are slim (although yes we do play them again) we may quite easily catch ICT yes but the other three (Utd, Kilie, Well) I think it's to big an ask. Add the fact that we will also be having to compete with St Johnstone, ICT & now Hibs again, the chances of us getting enough points in the six remaining games are slim to none.

we should go with a synthetic pitch. all scottish sides should.

NO........... We should not.

Why would we want that? You think it's hard to attract decent players with little money now.

Ignore 6th the now cos Utd are basically going to get up to 5th & maybe even 4th with their games in hand most likely. It's too much to ask now imo, the chances of overcoming Well are slim (although yes we do play them again) we may quite easily catch ICT yes but the other three (Utd, Kilie, Well) I think it's to big an ask. Add the fact that we will also be having to compete with St Johnstone, ICT & now Hibs again, the chances of us getting enough points in the six remaining games are slim to none.

NO........... We should not.

Why would we want that? You think it's hard to attract decent players with little money now.

perfect playing conditions for every match instead of having to play on a beach for half a season.

perfect playing conditions for every match instead of having to play on a beach for half a season.

& half the players getting injuries all the time & I'm not just talking the serious injuries like young Fyvie's ligaments, no I'm also talking about the muscle strains & niggling injuries that often are caused by or are agrivated again by artificial surfaces (even the bestest newest versions) a lot of players with certain types of injuries in the past cannot even train on these surfaces for fear of agrivating old injuries.

Unless we could throw silly money out on wages, then very few decent players would want to come & play here then.

& half the players getting injuries all the time & I'm not just talking the serious injuries like young Fyvie's ligaments, no I'm also talking about the muscle strains & niggling injuries that often are caused by or are agrivated again by artificial surfaces (even the bestest newest versions) a lot of players with certain types of injuries in the past cannot even train on these surfaces for fear of agrivating old injuries.

Unless we could throw silly money out on wages, then very few decent players would want to come & play here then.

nah, that wouldn't be an issue. look to the east, the big stadium in moscow has an all weather pitch. perfectly safe and playable.

nah, that wouldn't be an issue. look to the east, the big stadium in moscow has an all weather pitch. perfectly safe and playable.

Yes & so does Norway (half the top flight are artificial surfaces) & they have plenty injury problems, I have asked guys I work with over here & very few like them & usually because of the reasons I have stated.

Football should be played on GRASS ask anyone (even Cheech & Chong) American 'football' can keep their play ground surfaces

Yes & so does Norway (half the top flight are artificial surfaces) & they have plenty injury problems, I have asked guys I work with over here & very few like them & usually because of the reasons I have stated.

Football should be played on GRASS ask anyone (even Cheech & Chong) American 'football' can keep their play ground surfaces

never any injuries caused by the sort of play encouraged by muddy pitches then.

Kind of agree with that. Looking at fixtures going to be very very hard for us to push into top 6. United got far easier fixtures (6 home games to go) and have still to play ICT twice so one of them will be picking up points in both those games.